Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

To play Tippett or McKenzie/Myers that is the question. Already on 47 scoring points thanks to Gray. Myers will get me more kicks and handballs. While Tippett might get me 3 goals against the Dogs, he will even Myers in marking and I would lose about 4 tackles.

Stuffed up by not having Neade and Docherty on my bench to start the round!

Last edited:
Having Murphy get injured so early hurts...only the 5 touches when I expect 25. Think my chase for back to back will finish early this year.

To play Tippett or McKenzie/Myers that is the question. Already on 47 scoring points thanks to Gray. Myers will get me more kicks and handballs. While Tippett might get me 3 goals against the Dogs, he will even Myers in marking and I would lose about 4 tackles.

Stuffed up by not having Neade and Docherty on my bench to start the round!
What was that Gray trade we did?

Gray, Martin for Horlin-Smith (now roughly Webster), Trengove (I think I delisted for Nicholls on FA, now Hickey) and Kersten.

Both seem to be well and truly over their injuries and playing up to their potential, with Gray possibly the most in form player in the competition.

Having Murphy get injured so early hurts...only the 5 touches when I expect 25. Think my chase for back to back will finish early this year.

Gibbs had a day out though, and Judd didn't have a particularly good game. Still up for grabs really.

Haven't been able to follow along as closely as I normally would (working nights on the rig). But I've been enjoying checking out what's been happening :)

I can respond to PMs in terms of trade discussion etc.. but I probably can't really 100% close out any deals and commit to anything until after I've gotten home and had a proper look. Internet is just too crap out here.

Best of luck still guys. Will be interesting to see who our Grand Finalists are this year! :D

What was that Gray trade we did?

Gray, Martin for Horlin-Smith (now roughly Webster), Trengove (I think I delisted for Nicholls on FA, now Hickey) and Kersten.

Both seem to be well and truly over their injuries and playing up to their potential, with Gray possibly the most in form player in the competition.
Yea I forgot I requested Martin in that. He has also really come along this year. Picked them up at the bottom of their value. Having said that HS and Kersten will be good players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez it is important to have a half decent bench come finals. Lost another two this round for next week if I can get over the line. Suckling and Gunston finished for the premiership season.

After trying to dish out the likes of swan, cross, judd to start a rebuild im very happy to get to that last sat in august.

Well done, my injury toll just kept getting worse as the season progressed and eventually became to much.

From my best 22 this week I was missing
Johnson
Coniglio
Bird
Cloke
Kreuzer
Hansen
Grimes
Rosa

Amongst a few other fringe players

After trying to dish out the likes of swan, cross, judd to start a rebuild im very happy to get to that last sat in august.
Congrads mate, look forward to next week. Have had a couple more injuries this round, going to be interesting.

I was copping them towards the end of.the h&a season but they have come back and I traded rioli lol. Campbell got subbed so hoping big will is back next week. Swan I assume is out though

Well, that was my last game in Ultimate Footy - a solid win over Danny's Dragons to clinch 5th spot. Incidentally, that's the same position I finished last year!

Nest year I am moving with my family to Vanuatu, where I will be teaching at a theological college. My internet connectivity will be somewhat unreliable, and so I am not able to continue regular internet activities like UF. Hence, I will be retiring from this competition.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here, and I hope the competition continues for many years to come. Thanks to all of you for making it a great game.

Well, that was my last game in Ultimate Footy - a solid win over Danny's Dragons to clinch 5th spot. Incidentally, that's the same position I finished last year!

Nest year I am moving with my family to Vanuatu, where I will be teaching at a theological college. My internet connectivity will be somewhat unreliable, and so I am not able to continue regular internet activities like UF. Hence, I will be retiring from this competition.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here, and I hope the competition continues for many years to come. Thanks to all of you for making it a great game.

Thanks for playing StAnselm ! I wish you best of luck in the future. Don't be a stranger to this thread either if you get a chance to log on. Hopefully you can come back at some point in the future!

Good luck mate, thanks for the years of constant updating and passion shown towards the league!

Has anyone ever scored more than the 162 points that richcogs scored this weekend? Mammoth total by the forwards!
Helped me that Sydney played Western Bulldogs. Sure hope they do not kick that sort of score again next week. I might bench tippett this week actually, don't want him kicking a big score at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back