AFL Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

1 Unit (Free bet) on North H2H + Essendon -20.50 + Pies -12.50 + Geelong H2H (Multi paying $15.72)

1 Unit on Essendon, Collingwood, Sydney and Richmond all H2H (Multi paying $2.39)
1 unit on Essendon + Collingwood to win H2H (Multi paying $1.89)
1 Unit on Essendon 40+ + Collingwood 25+ (Multi paying $6.15)

Weather update for the Pies/GWS game - absolutely teeming down at the moment about 10min from the ground.

Expect a low scoring scrappy affair.

True, but Sydney or Richmond could still post a massive score.

And GWS could put in a s**t score too - could be a similar game to Port/Suns last week so the 40 may be at risk. I'd sit if I were you.

Hawks/Geelong should be a fairly high scoring game. Free-flowing, late in the season, no real need to play all your defensive cards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Intending to go big in the North v Adel game and have been leaning towards the crows because of this. Adelaide simply have more to play here. Boomer is a huge out also. As always whichever side wins the midfield battle will probably win the game, Patrick Dangerfield has been quiet the past few and I expect him to lift in this one and carry the crows midfield, Thompson in will also free up Crouch and Sloane somewhat. Will wait to see if any late changes before taking the $2 line at Ladbrokes.

Edit: Hansen late out for the Roos

10U - Adelaide (+2.5) @ $2 (Ladbrokes)

Wew, just checked and found out the $2 powerline at Ladbrokes had a max bet of $100, my stake was accepted partially without realising even though I had more than $100 on the bet.

LOSS -$100

Geelong H2H/Melbourne 0-50 Exact Total Points @$5.50

Thoughts?

had what I thought was 5 units on north SU, wake up from a nap to see the score and start to smile.
check my phone to see no change in balance, oh well haha

That's the crap that you wished happened when you back a losing side haha
yeah I would of probs done a bet on Collingwood to but woke up after it started so its evened out I guess haha

EDIT: only cause I just seen the Collingwood score still a even game

yeah I would of probs done a bet on Collingwood to but woke up after it started so its evened out I guess haha

EDIT: only cause I just seen the Collingwood score still a even game

Man, Collingwood have been eating s**t lately. The amount of money I've lost betting on and against them this year...

Good thing you laid off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back