The Good, The Bad, and the Podsiadly

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone else pace around the house, turn the TV off and on and hit anything in sight in that last quarter?

I just conceded defeat with 7 minutes to go. With what was at stake, and what we produced, we didn't deserve to win at all.

I'm ******* over it, the players clearly don't give a flying **** about their loyal supporters. No leaders stand up at all, just get ******

Why do people keep saying this as in, all they have to do is just turn up and win?

FFS - we are a crap side. We have a number of crap players with very limited skills and abilities.

We beat port who were at the beginning of a poor spell.

We beat Collingwood twice and look at their season.

We didn't beat Sydney, Hawks, Geelong, Freo or North Melb when it mattered.

We beat a number of teams with extenuating circumstances behind the win.

We are not good, we won't be good until we get better players and as long as we continue to play the same players with limited ability and decision making - we will continue to get what we deserve.

"derrr me SANDO me have coach job, me tell playerz ma gam plern it iz very complicated here is drawing i did"

q54bxEj.jpg

Who even cares anymore. I don't want to hear the excuses from anyone from this club. I don't want to hear anything about anything until March next year.

Most disappointed I've been since the 2012 prelim. I just cannot take any more of this season. This team just does my head in beyond belief.

Who even cares anymore. I don't want to hear the excuses from anyone from this club. I don't want to hear anything about anything until March next year.

Most disappointed I've been since the 2012 prelim. I just cannot take any more of this season. This team just does my head in beyond belief.

Have to say this has been the most up and down, disappointing, frustrating, hateful year since I started watching them.

Kerridge would have been handy today - could have been option when zeibel was in fire.

We played an out of form Hendo - why?

Summed up our season. Didn't make the most of our chances & when dominating forward 50's … too many dumb turnovers.

Need to find a mid-tall defender. Should be going very hard at goldsack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, screw this thread, head over to the Raverns vs Norwood and lets watch Matt Crouch get another 35 disposals and 3 Medal votes and we can all scratch our head about why Sando refuses to play our best 2nds player.
No doubt he'll get a game for the Crows in next week's dead rubber.

Good
The fact I fly out to tropical waters on Friday
I won't miss anything in the finals

Bad
selection
gameplan

Ugly
losing our game day coach in D Bailey
the fact that Riccouto has been brought into the club to try and lessen the tension between our "coach" and the playing group!

Good
The fact I fly out to tropical waters on Friday
I won't miss anything in the finals

Bad
selection
gameplan

Ugly
losing our game day coach in D Bailey
the fact that Riccouto has been brought into the club to try and lessen the tension between our "coach" and the playing group!
Is the relationship that bad?

Thread title should be 'The Good, the Pods and the Thompson'.

LT's career melted before our eyes. Ziebell legit could have kicked 8 goals on him in the last quarter if he'd been more accurate. Thompson is hapless in the air, gets outbodied by actual key forwards and still manages to get ragdolled by a midfielder pinch hitting forward. WTF is this guy good for? This should be the easiest delisting in memory. Just an utterly useless footballer.

On the flip side, the good Thompson looked really good today and seemed to be our only mid looking to be constructive in clearances, not just blazing at first opportunity. Our BOG for sure.

Danger's first half was outstanding but fell out of it afterwards. Sloane was great defensively but struggled to get or do anything with the ball. Lyons' last 3 quarters were promising. Crouch does so much well only to undo it with bizarre decision making. Everyone else was fairly crap. North's comical inefficiency in front of goal made it closer than it should have been.

Do we overrate sloane? 17 touches, he doesn't find much of the ball

Ugly:
Subbing Rutten
Not moving Thompson off ziebell
Pods
Laird coming on too late
Not tagging dal santo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back