Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Eagles belted them by 93 points at the G earlier in the year, with their confidence lower than it is now they 'should' beat them by 70+.
Plus Melbourne are playing for a priority pick. The club has thrown in the towel and that can't be good for the psyche of the players expected to put their bodies on the line.

Did Paddy do enough to stitch up the merv agars?
Robbie Gray talking to Paddy Cakes, "If you let me have a look at your Merv Agars medal, I'll let you see my Brownlow."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who said Crows fans don't have a sense of humour?

The regular "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" thread has been renamed in honour of the great man this week:

"The Good, the Bad and the Podsiadly."

:D
I'm almost tempted to go and read their board but I've heard that every time you read a post on the Cows board your IQ decreases by 0.1%.

An amazing amount of vitriol on the cows page. Some guy actually saying he'd spit on Pods, probably means it too. I've heard people on this board vent a bit of spleen at players who don't deliver but they don't descend to that level.
Eggs anyone

An amazing amount of vitriol on the cows page. Some guy actually saying he'd spit on Pods, probably means it too. I've heard people on this board vent a bit of spleen at players who don't deliver but they don't descend to that level.

Sack Trigg avatars have made way for Sack Sando

I've been at local footy all afternoon, what did Podsiadly do that's drawing so much criticism?

Took a mark 20 out in the pocket, and whacked a norf player, ump reversed it, pods went off at ump and gave a 50m.

then had 2 more shots after which 1 hit the post, and the other he missed.

An amazing amount of vitriol on the cows page. Some guy actually saying he'd spit on Pods, probably means it too..

funny you say that, I used to think the spitting on their players was a urban myth used to piss off their supporters, one showdown last century my dad and I got stuck sitting next to a Crow supporter, Port touched them up all day and won easily, the Crow fan was abusing his team all day and with about 10 min to go he had enough, my dad jokingly said to him 'if you hurry you can get down to the Crows race to spit on them', so to our amazement while we were celebrating singing the club song we saw the Crow supporter along with others on the big screen hurling abuse and spitting on their own players, a weird breed, if Port serves up s**t my spit is too good to waste on them ;), we have standards at the PAFC:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back