Toast Broomhead Has Arrived

Remove this Banner Ad

WAS a Port Adelaide boy is the operative word. He is ours now. Good luck in the finals

If he doesn't get the rising star nom this week we should all burn down AFL house.

He's a gun, already, time to offer him whatever his management wants.

images

He's really exciting. So much to come!

Can ppl stop with the pay him what he wants crap though? Wtf? I guess this gets my goat a bit because I negotiate for a living, but ffs, if you give everyone what they want you will suffer.

P.s. He will stay anyway

He's really exciting. So much to come!

Can ppl stop with the pay him what he wants crap though? Wtf? I guess this gets my goat a bit because I negotiate for a living, but ffs, if you give everyone what they want you will suffer.

P.s. He will stay anyway
Relax man, we all just desperately want him to stay. Probably a figure of speech.

Seriously though, throw the cheque book at him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is an absolute priority to be re signed as he is an impact player and he looks to be on a rapid rise as an AFL player...

Well he as Committed to Re-Signing but he is Upping the $$ he will get

He crumbs like a small forward should. Somehow we seem to have trained it out of the others.
That's what's bewildering. I mean, Blair used to be a good crumber. WTF happened?! You'd think AFL footballers were really dumb and limited and could only concentrate on one thing at one time... or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back