New Sports Apparel Company

Remove this Banner Ad

gobbles21

Debutant
May 22, 2007
Henty
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi guys, I'm in the planning process of setting up a new sports apparel company and am looking for a graphics person / designer to work with.
Unfortunately I don't have the design expertise and skill level of you guys, but I do have the business expertise and the manufacturing contacts required.
Everything is currently in the early planning stages, but if any of you are interested in working with me send me a message and we can discuss things further. For the right person, the terms of our arrangement are negotiable.
- Josh

I best add that you should be proficient in photoshop - Designs in paint are not up to the industry standard required (Sorry)

I best add that you should be proficient in photoshop - Designs in paint are not up to the industry standard required (Sorry)
Photoshop probably wouldn't be up to the standard either. Most manufacturer companies would use Illustrator or Indesign.

Do you have a manufacturing template?
What format is it in?
What sizes are you doing? Kids? Adult + sizes?
What is your marketing plan?
Are you going to apply for an AFL License, so you can supply teams in AFL NSW, AFL Tasmania etc?

No template, that is something I need to establish with a designer obviously.
As for everything else, all of that is in motion... As I said in the original post I am looking for a designer / artwork person to work with, I have the business aspects covered.

in my experience it has been with corel draw.
drop me a PM if you want to discuss further.

Hi I've been a graphic/web designer for neatly 14 years,. I'd be very interested in doing some sports work, drop me a message here if you would like to chat. Josh

Hi guys,
Unfortunately, the original discussions I was having with someone has fallen through as the person is unable to be reliable option for me, and has therefore opted out. I am starting negotiations with others and am throwing the door back open to anyone interested?
I initially have a project that I am working on with a club that includes totally rebranding them... They seem to have settled on a logo and jumper design but are open to ideas for club media polo, pre season singlets, warm-up tops, caps, tracksuits, and hoodies...
If you would be interested in drawing up the logo and jumpers in either AI, CDR or PDF format, then please let me know and I can forward through... This is the first step in letting them give us free reign with designing the other items... I envisage that a lot of our jobs will be along these lines. As well as redrawing sponsors logos into correct formats for the printers.
There is also an opportunity to design the company logo and have input to that and it's name, currently leaning towards "gobbles sports" but am open to suggestions.
If you are interested further, please let me know.
Kind regards,
Josh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it has anything to do with this unhappy fellow I am definitely out
Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-0821-502,_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg

If it has anything to do with this unhappy fellow I am definitely out
Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-0821-502,_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg
Mero you have been chosen to be gobbles21's Hitler to his Goebbels, reigning terror on the sports apparel industry by way of disturbing policies including mandatory gradients and vector animal heads on every jumper.

Mero you have been chosen to be gobbles21's Hitler to his Goebbels, reigning terror on the sports apparel industry by way of disturbing policies including mandatory gradients and vector animal heads on every jumper.
...and Goebbels has no balls at all... great HSC memories

Remove this Banner Ad

Back