Roast The never again list!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rioli and StevieJ are the two I'll be avoiding. Every time I saw Rioli making one of his dashes my first thought was about the strain he was putting on his hammies, just waiting for one to pop ... and of course one did before long. With Johnson it was a constant worry that he'd lash out at a tagger and get supended, and his injury record is lousy too.There are enough things to worry about in SC without having those two in my team.

Never again Mitchell, Nic Nat, Stevie J, Roughead, Pavlich.
Never again Tom Hickey.
Never again a long list of backman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably guys that shouldn't have been on my list in the first place but A Cooney and R Murphy. I see what you boys are doing, trying to save yourselves in the last few rounds with decent performances but I'm sorry, it ain't happening again.

Probably guys that shouldn't have been on my list in the first place but A Cooney and R Murphy. I see what you boys are doing, trying to save yourselves in the last few rounds with decent performances but I'm sorry, it ain't happening again.
I almost started with R Murphy but decided against it - made the right decision for once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back