2014 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers out, Chiltern in. Wouldn't have thought it a mouth ago. Give up an eight goal lead half way into the first quarter then five goal down half way into the third. Armond and his stupid press, it doesn't work. Piss him off I said and find a real coach. Swan might just shake thing up a little come final, seem to be coming good at the right time. Won 6 out of the last 7 matches

It must be pretty deflating for the Dederang committee to be funding a side that includes the Bradshaws to finish out of the finals.

correct, not the bradshaws fault it didn't get down there for 2.5 quarters. almond needs to get rid of his press though, its no good.
Yes true. I think they should look to spend there money a little more wisely, not just on 2 or 3 but on 7 or 8 and try for an even spread so they can be more consistent. Like you said no point in buy two big name forwards if you can't get the ball to them. It's a running game now days, you don't need star players to win just a solid spread. Beechworth proved that 3 or 4 years ago and Barny again last year playing a very similar style of footy

Last edited:
The lazy TDFL administrators are asleep at the wheel again! No results in the BMM this weekend... and nothing on their website until the weekend was almost over! What the hell are they doing up there? Not running a football league by the looks of it..?! Sloppy administration... and they think they know what they are doing. And let's not blame the clubs - they are doing a great job. But when Melbourne supporters want to know the score they have to ring the 'local.' It's not hard... you only have to do your job.

The lazy TDFL administrators are asleep at the wheel again! No results in the BMM this weekend... and nothing on their website until the weekend was almost over! What the hell are they doing up there? Not running a football league by the looks of it..?! Sloppy administration... and they think they know what they are doing. And let's not blame the clubs - they are doing a great job. But when Melbourne supporters want to know the score they have to ring the 'local.' It's not hard... you only have to do your job.[/QUO

Which Tallangatta League side is about to load up with a handful of Yarrawonga's senior premiership players?

Which Tallangatta League side is about to load up with a handful of Yarrawonga's senior premiership players?

I wonder whose sloppy & lazy old mate when I looked on the web site(Sat night) Sunday papers/BMM results were all there. What u been a smoking??

Actually the league makes the clubs have all results entered by 6pm of a Saturday night. The fact that the hub does not put the scores on until 9pm is a disgrace. Maybe time to bring silly Ken Barnes back!

There's a couple of cracking games this weekend with the results hard to pick. It's going to be a good weekend of footy.
Are Thurgoona going to fall apart again at the thought of finals and will Mitta just keep doing what they do this time most years.
Can Barny repeat the effort of last season or can Chiltern copy them. Chiltern have been flying the last few weeks and go in with red hot form.
How miserable must they be at Dederang. It looks like a fair bit of expense would have gone into the last couple of seasons which would be a bitter pill to swallow if you were on the committee. Will they be able to keep the list together and have another go?
Are there any movements on coaching jobs at the moment? Nick Barnes takes over at Beechworth. Is it right that Ryan Richardson is standing down after the season ends? Same with Mark Sarau? Is Terry Burgess staying on at Saints?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And again tonight. It's 7.00pm here in Melbourne - 2014! And still no scores from today's games. Apparently there is no mobile coverage up there... no NBN... and everybody leaves early to milk the cows. The Final siren would be enough to wake Ken barnes!

Is it true that Armond offered Beechworth a video of when they played Chiltern, the coaches some advice on how to coach there side and a barrel of beer if they beat them?

Is it true that Armond offered Beechworth a video of when they played Chiltern, the coaches some advice on how to coach there side and a barrel of beer if they beat them?
Yes... and he also offered the some liquid reward to Tallangatta if they laid down... up that way they believe "money talks." Thank goodness others find it a foreign language.

Yes... and he also offered the some liquid reward to Tallangatta if they laid down... up that way they believe "money talks." Thank goodness others find it a foreign language.
That's an absolute joke. For starters Beechworth wouldn't be going out there to lose and if they were going to beat side like Chiltern they would have been doing it all year not just stepping up for a barrel of piss. Secondly, what a nerve to ask Fulford to ask his troops to stand down. Does he know Zac at all?Who the f&$k does he think he is? No respect!! W@nker!! Not to mention match fixing. His job must be on the line and I hope it is. If anyone from Dederang is listening get rid of him before he's causes some real trouble for your club.

And again tonight. It's 7.00pm here in Melbourne - 2014! And still no scores from today's games. Apparently there is no mobile coverage up there... no NBN... and everybody leaves early to milk the cows. The Final siren would be enough to wake Ken barnes!

Alex - enough with the jokes around milking the cows. Even us simple country foke know you can get an update on live scores via streaming the 2AY O&M match of the day - they usually rap up all the local scores by 4.30pm. If that's not enough for you then they have a final update around 6:15pm. To go one step further you can usually get the final scores on the border mail web site (Saturday scoreboard) around 6.30pm as well. Most people in rural communities are know tech savy - maybe you city slickers need to get with the times

Alex - enough with the jokes around milking the cows. Even us simple country foke know you can get an update on live scores via streaming the 2AY O&M match of the day - they usually rap up all the local scores by 4.30pm. If that's not enough for you then they have a final update around 6:15pm. To go one step further you can usually get the final scores on the border mail web site (Saturday scoreboard) around 6.30pm as well. Most people in rural communities are know tech savy - maybe you city slickers need to get with the times

Was an absolutely cracking game yesterday, Kiewa back from the dead, was a fantastic day. I was one thing to whine about though, after the game went out to have a kick with my two boys, and the language and abuse the kiewa supporters gave to some of the Thurgoona players was nothing short of a disgrace, i would be happy to be in a grand final, obviously not!

I heard a Kiewa guy had surgery today on a broken jaw as a result of an elbow in yesterday's game. Can anyone confirm that?

I went out on Saturday to watch some footy and also heard the abuse from the kiewa supporters/coaching staff all I can say is pretty disappointing, also was sitting right in front of where the bump and yes I say bump on the kiewa player and it was a inacent bump no malice what so ever. Yes I feel sorry for the young lad who now will miss a granny but unfortunately that's football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back