Rumour Influx Watch (Opposition posters Post your rumours here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a less credible poster then UTG?

Big Cox/Naitawhooey used to throw out about 20 rumours that were absolutely guaranteed rock solid and were going to hit the news from his mate at the paper each D&T season.

His batting average was about 33%, and that's including rumours that were already in the public domain.

...what I can see, the rumour started from a post by UpTheGuts.

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

Reflux a very common symptom of burning pain felt internally around the lower chest area, caused by stomach acid flowing back up into the food pipe... oh you meant influx, sorry I misread the heading.

:D

Reflux a very common symptom of burning pain felt internally around the lower chest area, caused by stomach acid flowing back up into the food pipe... oh you meant influx, sorry I misread the heading.

Same feeling

The silly season is starting to warm up :) It is actually a little exciting when you don't have 5 first round draft picks wanting to leave your club :p.

Not sure why we'd be interested in Griffiths... we are solidly stocked in fwd/ruck players.
As recently as eight weeks ago I'd have said a statement like this was crazy. Hasn't it been great seeing a bit of our post-Brownie future lately?

Mind you thanks for that. I had a chiko roll the other day and about 10 minutes after I thought I was having a heart attack! This explains everything and NOOOOO I was not boozing with blynd_freddie for those of you with long memories. :confused:

Mind you thanks for that. I had a chiko roll the other day and about 10 minutes after I thought I was having a heart attack! This explains everything and NOOOOO I was not boozing with blynd_freddie for those of you with long memories. :confused:
I can appreciate the Blynd man (blynd_freddie) inducing such reaction from you. I have the same experience every time I read one of UtG Brisbane/Richmond trading scoops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can appreciate the Blynd man (blynd_freddie) inducing such reaction from you. I have the same experience every time I read one of UtG Brisbane/Richmond trading scoops.

Get Fluxed... Does that need an asterisk? :p

Chiko's? As the Dandy Warhols are still currently singing, is so passé --- Would you believe Yeast is all the go now! :eek:

Don't you just love this period. Now that we don't have a "go back to mom's tit" group to take away the trade attention we are going to get crap like this for the next three months. List cloggers on someone else's list being a definite trade ins for the Lions.

We need a thread just to keep a list of all the supposed offers we have already made. The season is not over yet and apparently track loads of money we have in the TPP we will be spending on Richmond's list cloggers. I must have missed the announcement but when did the AFL change the rules to allow us to maintain an unlimited list of players? Must be what the Gill was referring when he said he'd like to assist Brisbane. Brilliant.

What is worrying is that this may be #@*+#$% true. We have a history of taking Richmond crap over the past few years.

Leppa would know him very very well. If he sees fit that we recruit him, I'm backing that call :thumbsu:

I also have no idea who this person is.
Has played 14 games including the last four. Looked OK against the Saints last game with 2 goals but then it was the Saints. Another one of those "Is he a ruckman or a forward or ….?". Certainly no more attractive a proposition than some of our taller academy kids I wouldn't think.

Apparently you boys have put forward a decent offer for Ben Griffiths.
What do you guys see as a fair trade for him?
Personally I reckon an end of first round would be fair, but doesn't look like you guys will have that.
Opinions?

I reckon a bag of Smiths Crisps and I'll chuck in a sweetener ..Jordan Lisle...

Rains+Polkinghorne for Griffiths+ a bar of soap seems fair IMO. :p
Not sure, I'm sure he'd love it up here though with his good mate Post.

I know these comments are said in jest (tongue thing says that), but it's comments like this that opposition supporters will go 'why the f*** bother posting something if that's what I'm gonna get back'.

Just my thoughts, don't take it personally Nunez and BS17.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back