Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like meeting the man of your dreams, and then finding out that he instigated a club wide doping program, injects himself with WADA banned substances to give himself a tan, ended up with a week long hard-on and takes "full responsibility".
It's a free ride from the AFL when your already there? or maybe some good advice they just didn't take?

It's a free ride from the AFL when your already there? or maybe some good advice they just didn't take?
It's like self reporting when you've already been caught

What song? :)

Don't worry I know it would be Thank U - becasue that's what I say to this thread!

One hand in my pocket (and the other one putting a needle in my arm)

1. the humorous or mildly sarcastic use of words to imply the opposite
2. an instance of this, used to draw attention to some incongruity or irrationality

I think we're on track, but thanks for checking in.
How is me pointing out he didn't answer my question either of those?

:p carefully orchestrated ice bucket challenge picture shoot, and *jimmy's hair miraculously escapes a cold rinse, harden up ffs

That wasn't the ice bucket challenge.

*albert was just trying to get his 18 month stiffy to go down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Note to self; never go on the hot topic board and mention your opinion.
Going there in the first place was your biggest mistake.

Aside from the few of us who don't like this topic (somehow), we're a safer bunch.

It was fun bagging the crap out of * during the 3 day trial, but otherwise rather dull.
I ask a question and it's as though I've murdered 3,000 people.

Then I'm the one starting a s**t fight?

Average place.

We learn something every day :)

I ask a question and it's as though I've murdered 3,000 people.

Then I'm the one starting a s**t fight?

Average place.

We learn something every day :)
There's some pretty extreme posters on there from both sides. Never get into a fight with Lance, he doesn't accept reality.

There's some pretty extreme posters on there from both sides. Never get into a fight with Lance, he doesn't accept reality.
haha yeah, I found out

I learned not to enter any thread in GD that can even hint at people being antagonistic towards us. Something completely unrelated can turn into any sort of poverty/relocation/shite jab.

Then there was that completely predictable 'divisions' thread. I didn't actually look at it but it always ends up the same way.

Then there was that completely predictable 'divisions' thread. I didn't actually look at it but it always ends up the same way.

Those are always good. Basically the football equivalent of Essendon, Carlton, Collingwood, Richmond standing in a circle, use your left hand on the bloke to the right - nobody loses.

Would it be wrong to host a fiesta round 1 of the finals outside the Essendon cheer squad?
BYO nachos, salsa, burritos, sombreros and maracas.

Anyone in?

It's so sad that The Weapon was so successful with his weights program but had to be fired for... ummmm... doing nothing wrong?

He should sue th ....

That wouldn't have been Drew trying to down play the impact crappy facilities had on development would it?

Mate, at least we wisnae shooting TB4 in the carpark over the road.

Now * off back down your hole.

Bc0eKlG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back