News Port on TV thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Wookies been busy, he said a couple of times life was hectic and he was uploading videos for another team in his sparse time off.

Was great while it lasted. And I agree it was fantastic work.

Well not quite. I was uploading Port stuff in my spare time, with my Blues stuff a priority - and then i had very limited internet access so that time got even shorter. On the plus side - at least i only have to upload it all once this week!

Ive got better access to the net as of next week, so ill try to resume normal programming heading into the finals

Well not quite. I was uploading Port stuff in my spare time, with my Blues stuff a priority - and then i had very limited internet access so that time got even shorter. On the plus side - at least i only have to upload it all once this week!

Ive got better access to the net as of next week, so ill try to resume normal programming heading into the finals
Hey wookie would you please be able to upload the pre-match stuff Port is doing if you record it/if it ends up being any good/if we dont flog you guys by too much?

mike sheahan really is thick, isn't he?

seriously floating the possibility that port might rather finish fifth because of the strength of their home ground advantage at AO. yes mike, they'd much rather finish fifth and have their one home final in an elimination final, then play away for the rest of the finals series (if they even get past week one). much better than having a guaranteed home semi or prelim final later on.

this man has been a professional football journalist for 50 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone recorded the game, can they please put the intro/pre-game up online from Sunday. Would love to see the 10 min build up to the game, in particular NTUA on TV.
I'll be able to put it up tonight.. I've got the recording, but I'm about to go to an exam.

On AFL360 now.

randy_4b32ea_1152423.jpg

Really hope someone can help me out???

I'm heading OS for work on Wednesday...Whats the best way or method of getting access to a live courage. I'm willing to pay but I don't want some sh!t services that freezes after 2 minutes. Or looks like block men playing with each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back