Hashtags

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
doctor-um-no.gif

Yeah and that avatar... a bit OTT. Better change it.

It SHOULD have changed now...Work computer is a bit confused and is showing my new one uploaded but my old one still on posts.

Oh, and while my horrendus Avatar has your attention Chief, I have a slightly different question...

Is there a way to pull from a thread the number of posts by each individual poster?

It SHOULD have changed now...Work computer is a bit confused and is showing my new one uploaded but my old one still on posts.

Oh, and while my horrendus Avatar has your attention Chief, I have a slightly different question...

Is there a way to pull from a thread the number of posts by each individual poster?
Yes.

In the search bar on the top left, enter the name of the desired poster in 'posted by member:', and then check the 'search this thread only' box.

Yes.

In the search bar on the top left, enter the name of the desired poster in 'posted by member:', and then check the 'search this thread only' box.

Perfect! Have to do it individually, but it'll still be faster than going through and counting all the posts individually, thanks mate :thumbsu:

Back