Rumour Influx Watch (Opposition posters Post your rumours here)

Remove this Banner Ad

I know these comments are said in jest (tongue thing says that), but it's comments like this that opposition supporters will go 'why the f*** bother posting something if that's what I'm gonna get back'.

Just my thoughts, don't take it personally Nunez and BS17.
The rumour came from UptheGuts, who is very well known for making up bullshit rumours that don't actually eventuate. He does it literally every year. We actually have a whole thread dedicated to it.

Yeah me saying I didn't know who the guy was is probably the least likely comment to invite other teams' posters.

That doesn't change the fact that I didn't.

I know these comments are said in jest (tongue thing says that), but it's comments like this that opposition supporters will go 'why the f*** bother posting something if that's what I'm gonna get back'.

Just my thoughts, don't take it personally Nunez and BS17.

Anyone who brings an UpTheGuts rumour to our doorstep should expect worse.

This thread is great for containing the rubbish that opposition posters are going to bring to our board. The less nuffies bringing SEN done deals the better. At least we can contain it here and not have it spread all over the board.

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif
3KfXe76.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is great for containing the rubbish that opposition posters are going to bring to our board. The less nuffies bringing SEN done deals the better. At least we can contain it here and not have it spread all over the board.

Also appears to be good for containing the rubbish that our own posters are bringing to our board. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back