Do you have a shrine that shines?

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see you back, I was just wondering if you had been squished for good.
Thanks allrighty :hearts: They're still trying, but takes more than some nastiness to keep a Sydney Cat Woman down ;)

Last edited:
Found this when I was looking for the GAS book, I quite like it, but would prefer the stalking cat

1900129_217267161801648_607074091_n.jpg

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AFL-Geelong-Cats-Football-Vintage-sign-1-2m-X-45m-Man-cave-bar-shed-victoria/271554675392?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20140107090050&meid=8698176735652715834&pid=100011&prg=20140107090050&rk=1&rkt=10&sd=281325123067

Hellooo Teriyakicat, of course!! and my fingers aren't slipping away i believe i may of been banned unfairly because i cant even see why i got banned.. just the link to the post which doesnt work how can i find out ?

Hellooo Teriyakicat, of course!! and my fingers aren't slipping away i believe i may of been banned unfairly because i cant even see why i got banned.. just the link to the post which doesnt work how can i find out ?
If it's definitely on the Swans board- ie the link took you there- maybe check and see which mod was posting at the time and PM them to find out?

Or does it matter? They can't exactly give you back the two weeks - or three weeks they took from you, can they? And they're not likely to apologise to you.

If it's definitely on the Swans board- ie the link took you there- maybe check and see which mod was posting at the time and PM them to find out?

Or does it matter? They can't exactly give you back the two weeks - or three weeks they took from you, can they? And they're not likely to apologise to you.

You have received a warning for the following post:

Nick Smith AA
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/posts/34229115/

This is worth 3 points.
winty what did I do? the guy deleted my post so it's an unfair ban

For saying something inappropriate about Nick Smith and COLA no surprise that a Syd mod handed me two weeks......
I just couldn't 'like' that at all!

Isn't two weeks extremely harsh for that sort of comment? Is it possible to appeal harsh decisions? I think that really stinks! That Sydney Mod does not sound 'moderate' at all!

Actually, Kitty they are exactly the type of "shrine" pics I had envisaged. Makes my dunny shrine pale into bogan though.
I directed a play at the club many moons ago, we had fun with that, so that poster is floating around somewhere.
I have not had Cam Mooney in my kitchen though!
I've been meaning to ask you this for yonks + yonks, Sam . . . would you be able to post a pic of your 'dunny shrine' please? When you find a spare minute, if you can find a spare minute lol

PS Damn autocorrect keeps changing dunny shrine to funny shrine! o_O How could a 'dunny' shrine be funny? There's serious business done in the dunny! ;)

Speaking of dunnies, this is hardly a shrine that shines, but it is a shrine to quite a few deluded ones, well about 65,000 deluded ones ;)

The Hawthorn Home ground

:p

:D

Hawthorn - Home Ground.jpg

I hope ^^^ isn't orrrfff topic ;)

I've been meaning to ask you this for yonks + yonks, Sam . . . would you be able to post a pic of your 'dunny shrine' please? When you find a spare minute, if you can find a spare minute lol

PS Damn autocorrect keeps changing dunny shrine to funny shrine! o_O How could a 'dunny' shrine be funny? There's serious business done in the dunny! ;)

I'm time poor, but will as soon as i can, although I'd have to fit the walls in the shot. The 2010 signed jumper won't fit in the dunny though. serious business is much more pleasant when those premiership posters are smiling at you. i've got a shrine laundry as well. lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That phlegm coloured bathroom is horrific, gives me pneumonia flashbacks, and relapsed GF depression.
Need a can of navy spray paint for Christmas?

Now THAT IS a GOOD idea Teri!

This will give you the idea of my home:

TV Room
blue-and-white-wall-stripes.png

Sitting Rooms
3547007da9245efde794b36203c664ae.jpg

52495151877152288_N0Mgmsdv_c.jpg

Dining Room
painted-wall-stripes.png

Conservatory
zebra_3.jpg

Master Bedroom
262334747013898575_tPZvXT93_c.jpg

Guest Rooms
blue-white-striped-walls-portuguese-interior-design.jpg

Dark-Blue-Beach-Wall-Styles-in-Modern-Apartment-Bedroom-Decorating-Design-Ideas.jpg

+ my favourite Guest Bedroom
87453566_Morskaya_tematika_v_oformlenii_interera_19.jpg

Kitchen
189291990557913659_yJpcgnLo_c.jpg
Cattery - ^^^ some lovely blue + white hoops decorating here, I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back