Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah, played it when it came out. It's ok, similar to Crysis 2 I think. Not bad by any means, especially when it's basically free.

Free makes it better! There has been some really good PS3 offerings on PS Plus
I'm still playing Hitman Absolution, DmC, Borderlands 2, Spec Ops The Line, Littlebigplanet 2, Dead Space 3.
Annoyed that I missed Dragon Crown and Puppeteer though :(

I'm still playing Hitman Absolution, DmC, Borderlands 2, Spec Ops The Line, Littlebigplanet 2, Dead Space 3.

So am I regarding Dragons Crown, one of the only games that I really want to try.

On top of that there was Far Cry 3, Arkham City, Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite & I missed Red Dead Redemption by a month.

Some of the finest games of the generation.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...anger-ps-vita/?emcid=social_20140827_30552676

JuOnAgg.jpg

Same releases for US and EU.

PS4
Velocity 2X
Sportsfriends

PS3
PlayStation Allstars Battle Royale
Hoard

PSV
TxK
Joe Danger PS Vita

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another month of downloading nothing.
Same but I have a ton of games that I haven't had time to touch from PS+ and also need to get into Watch Dogs, ACIV and finish South Park Stick of Truth.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

With this months unappealing downloads available should I hold off purchasing my 12 month subscription? Or are there games thats worth downloading on there?

With this months unappealing downloads available should I hold off purchasing my 12 month subscription? Or are there games thats worth downloading on there?
Unless you want to play online id wait

Looks fun and reviews have been solid.

What games do you guys want them to put on there? The PS3 didn't get any big titles for about 18 months or so if I recall. The most likely would have been Knack and everyone would have whined about that anyway.

We have this same argument every month.

Looks fun and reviews have been solid.

What games do you guys want them to put on there? The PS3 didn't get any big titles for about 18 months or so if I recall. The most likely would have been Knack and everyone would have whined about that anyway.

Even the PS3 lineup this month looks average.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back