Opinion Mick Malthouse

What is the next move on Mick?

• Sack him immediately; replacement coach to see out the year.

Votes: 192 48.9%
  • Let him coach out the year then show him the door.

Votes: 70 17.8%
  • Sign him now to give coaches and players some direction.

Votes: 81 20.6%
  • Not sure yet... still too angry to think clearly.

Votes: 50 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope. What was the gist?

"Malthouse hasn't changed ...Malthouse should explain what he is doing with the Club and players and then the Club should consider whether he stays or goes before the start of 2015..."

Pretty obvious no love lost there...:eek:

Ready for this one MEB_?

"Malthouse hasn't changed ...Malthouse should explain what he is doing with the Club and players and then the Club should consider whether he stays or goes before the start of 2015..."

Pretty obvious no love lost there...:eek:

A Delayed project will eventually turn good, a rushed project will remain forever poor.

I know it doesn't really matter because he isn't the coach, but daresay Maclure would be just as hostile to the media (which is something he has lambasted MM for) and his ideas for success wouldn't be different to Malthouse regarding the list i.e. further changes are required.

Respect his opinion but wonder how much is playing the man instead of the ball when it comes to Malthouse.

Pretty shocked at Mark's continued public attacking of Malthouse...very strange don't ya reckon?

Maclure does generally have the good of the club at heart but being a personality may have forced his hand.

There is still a lot of settling into position going on at the club, in taking on a new President and CEO.

I doubt that the dust has settled yet and there's likely to be a few hero calls to come.

Maclure's demeanor annoys the hell out of me. I find watching him on the Fox Footy panel cringe worthy...just some of the things he says and the way he says it seem completely off with the flow of the show and what the other panelists are talking about...i cant be the only one...

they baited him beautifully into saying it.

I was more pissed at Kingy (standard) A player like Luke Ball, needs to stay around, be around the club, show them how to be professional, how to be footballers. Its only one spot on the list......"

But of course, Juddy should retire

effwit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I may respect Maclure he needs to shut up. If it's not bad enough that we cop it from all the other tossers in the media having a dig at us and saying what we should and shouldn't do, we don't need our own to be sticking the knife in when we should be #UNITED.
What's wrong with saying that we should be getting behind the coach and some of our players need to take a cup of cement

Maclure does generally have the good of the club at heart but being a personality may have forced his hand.

There is still a lot of settling into position going on at the club, in taking on a new President and CEO.

I doubt that the dust has settled yet and there's likely to be a few hero calls to come.

I find it all a bit strange Harks...I know that the Malthouse appointment was not a 'universally' or unanimously popular decision - still...

David King is rather slow in the head.

The fact that so many people rate his opinion is what surprises me.

David King is just one of many Carlton haters, but his primary characteristic is as you say - thickness

- to put things in context - the haters have ten years of loosy goosy football from Carlton to draw upon in their view ( much liek teh missing 30K supporters from membership I guess) ...I stopped watching 360 etc and just by accident watched a minute of 360 last night when Sellers was carrying on like a confused excited porkchop about Malthouse....
I guess missing out on finals hasn't helped...

I find it all a bit strange Harks...I know that the Malthouse appointment was not a 'universally' or unanimously popular decision - still...

David King is just one of many Carlton haters, but his primary characteristic is as you say - thickness

- to put things in context - the haters have ten years of loosy goosy football from Carlton to draw upon in their view ( much liek teh missing 30K supporters from membership I guess) ...I stopped watching 360 etc and just by accident watched a minute of 360 last night when Sellers was carrying on like a confused excited porkchop about Malthouse....
I guess missing out on finals hasn't helped...

The list Ratten built wasn't deep enough to win a flag so finals aren't exactly a huge priority anyway.

As much as I may respect Maclure he needs to shut up. If it's not bad enough that we cop it from all the other tossers in the media having a dig at us and saying what we should and shouldn't do, we don't need our own to be sticking the knife in when we should be #UNITED.
What's wrong with saying that we should be getting behind the coach and some of our players need to take a cup of cement

Sheesh lucky Wallsy went overseas this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back