Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If they handed over a second for Crameri, what do you reckon we could get for Levi?

I don't know but given that Casboult gives them a key target as well as the relief ruck, it could be more than we may bargain for.

The Dogs were into Casboult last year and nothings changed for this year, just yet.

I don't know but given that Casboult gives them a key target as well as the relief ruck, it could be more than we may bargain for.

The Dogs were into Casboult last year and nothings changed for this year, just yet.
yea good point, he can offer them more per se than the cram, id say about a second
thoughts?

the poor clubs would only keep losing out. what if FA had a compo rule for only the bottom 6 teams?
Club wealth won't have anything to do with it. Each club has the same salary cap (ignoring any COLA crap), and each club has to spend a certain amount of that salary cap on players. Good teams can't just keep getting good players, the cap won't allow for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the poor clubs would only keep losing out. what if FA had a compo rule for only the bottom 6 teams?
Bottom teams can build through the draft and apply for assistance by way of a priority pick etc if they remain low for long enough.

One consideration that the AFL might need to consider is when a low team loses a marquee player via FA then they shouldn't have to pay 92% of the salary cap until they have players adequate enough to warrant these payments.

Need to stop ordinary players being over paid just for the sake of fulfilling the AFL rules in terms of TPP.

I would even take it 1 step further and have a cap on the maximum amount a player can earn, cap it at 900k per year on average and perhaps have rules where players receiving premium wages like this be limited to only 1 or 2 per list at any one time.

I just threw up in my helmet!
Lol... wouldn't he's best form be an upgrade on Casboult's in both the ruck and as a forward ??

Unlikely we would deal with them with possible sanctions still looming.
Would seem off considering we have 3 rucks
Not if Casboult/Warnock both leave....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back