Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought the fact they didn't do the same for Essendon players would lead to the exact opposite conclusion you've just drawn, personally

I would have thought you would have read the article and understood what it meant. But to help you out, this is the key part in the article:

"Part of the problem in this whole wrenching drama that has linked Australia's two most popular football codes for 18 months is that ASADA's show-cause notices are merely an allegation – that is, the anti-doping body is only required to state it believes a doping violation took place."

*essendon players refused the offer because *they, like *their supporters it would seem are highly delusional and think that *they did not take any banned substances. Not sure what *they thought *they were taking but because ASADA didn't provide the evidence *they decided *they hadn't taken anything that was banned so *they refused the offer.

The article indicates that the Cronulla players also thought they hadn't taken anything banned but when confronted with the evidence, they realised just how good the offer was.

Now for *essendon the 6 months offer is off the table, which means that barring the most exceptional of miracles occurring *your *boys are in deep s@@@. (Apologies for the @@@ but I have to reserve * for *essendon, *jimmy. *etc and my * button seems to be struggling a bit with the workload, though I see now that it sprung comfortably back into action when I went to type *essendon.)

I would have thought you would have read the article and understood what it meant. But to help you out, this is the key part in the article:

"Part of the problem in this whole wrenching drama that has linked Australia's two most popular football codes for 18 months is that ASADA's show-cause notices are merely an allegation – that is, the anti-doping body is only required to state it believes a doping violation took place."

*essendon players refused the offer because *they, like *their supporters it would seem are highly delusional and think that *they did not take any banned substances. Not sure what *they thought *they were taking but because ASADA didn't provide the evidence *they decided *they hadn't taken anything that was banned so *they refused the offer.

The article indicates that the Cronulla players also thought they hadn't taken anything banned but when confronted with the evidence, they realised just how good the offer was.

Now for *essendon the 6 months offer is off the table, which means that barring the most exceptional of miracles occurring *your *boys are in deep s@@@. (Apologies for the @@@ but I have to reserve * for *essendon, *jimmy. *etc and my * button seems to be struggling a bit with the workload, though I see now that it sprung comfortably back into action when I went to type *essendon.)
* that's hard to read.

You are quoting that they are only an allegation as some kind of refutation? Very strange.

Ask yourself why they confronted Cronulla with the evidence, but refuse to do so for Essendon. Have a little think about that.

**** that's hard to read.

You are quoting that they are only an allegation as some kind of refutation? Very strange.

Ask yourself why they confronted Cronulla with the evidence, but refuse to do so for Essendon. Have a little think about that.

Again, Lance, read the article. The answer is in there.

**** that's hard to read.

ASADA to Essendon

ASADA: Here's a show cause notice.

Essendon: Where's the evidence? This just states the allegation.

ASADA: That's what it is meant to do. The evidence comes later, if you don't show cause why the allegation is false. That's how the process works, yo.

Essendon: You're not showing us the evidence cos there is no evidence!!! This is a conspiracy!!! Our rights are being infringed!!! We're not being given due process!!! And...stuff! We want our stuff! We're off to court!!!

ASADA: ........ok, that was weird. Well then, court it is! Let's get back to the process once your little hissy fit is finished, yeah?

Essendon: FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

ASADA: Oh dear. Anyways, we still need to deal with Cronulla - let's just give you guys some space and we'll go and deal with them, ok?

ASADA to Cronulla

ASADA: Here's a show cause notice. Oh, and so you don't go loco and rush off to court like those crazies down south, here's the evidence as well. Might save us all some stupid.

Cronulla players: Yeah, that doesn't look good.

ASADA: Yeah, we figured that too. But it isn't entirely the players' fault. And hey, cos you're actually being sensible, let's cut a deal, yeah?

Cronulla: * yeah, where do we sign?

yeah I've read it, and nah, it's most certainly not

Okay, Lance, we understand all of this challenges you. Have a look at Astrovic's post then. Might give you some idea of what's going on, because I sure as hell can't be bothered trying any further to help you understand.

Okay, Lance, we understand all of this challenges you. Have a look at Astrovic's post then. Might give you some idea of what's going on, because I sure as hell can't be bothered trying any further to help you understand.
couldn't find it?

Not surprised. Oh well.

I'll just leave you with this: your mate above is advocating that a law enforcement professional didn't realise that providing evidence with SCNs would be more effective in securing a deal, and that he worked it out between EFC and Cronulla SCN.

Hahahahaha ok mete

I can't say how happy I am that * turned down the offer from ASADA. 6 months back dated is a joke.

It will now also add extra lols to the final punishment when the *Hirdites at * realise the extended sentence is their own arrogant fault.

couldn't find it?

Not surprised. Oh well.

I'll just leave you with this: your mate above is advocating that a law enforcement professional didn't realise that providing evidence with SCNs would be more effective in securing a deal, and that he worked it out between EFC and Cronulla SCN.

Hahahahaha ok mete
I would envisage that it is not a matter of 'not realising' but moreso a matter of realising the practicality of doing so after sitting through a s**t fight. I don't know about you, but whenever I start a new job* I like to see how things operate before going about re-jigging operations.

*who am I kidding, I've been unemployable for years.

giphy.gif

Paul Little arrives at the G

I would envisage that it is not a matter of 'not realising' but moreso a matter of realising the practicality of doing so after sitting through a s**t fight. I don't know about you, but whenever I start a new job* I like to see how things operate before going about re-jigging operations.

*who am I kidding, I've been unemployable for years.
oh come now, I'm sure your mod income keeps you in champagne and caviar, why would you need further employment?

Maybe you guys could put together an ASADA themed album? #songsforhird #albumofasterisk
Here's a few suggestions from my playlist
Queens of the Stone Age - Medication
Velvet Underground - Waiting for my Man
Ministry - Just One Fix
Beasts of Bourbon - Chase the Dragon
Johnny Cash - Cocaine Blues
Johnny Thunders - Chinese Rocks
Neil Young (not SC) - The Needle and the Damage Done
The Cruel Sea - Better Get a Lawyer
#albumofasterisk

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so who said that?
a) James Hird
b) Lance Armstrong
c) has anyone ever seen them in the same room? hmmmmmmm.............
Reminds me of something Robin Williams said (somehow):

George (Dubya) doesn't speak when Cheney's drinking water; check that s**t out.

couldn't find it?

Not surprised. Oh well.

Hahahahaha ok mete

Given the heavy handed rhetoric coming from Gollum Incorporated* that nothing illegal was ever administered, and given GI's penchant for litigating over something as minor as the besmirchment of Anzac day medals (oh the indignity!), let alone the dry technicalities of the investigation process, I daresay our favourite law enforcement professional saw zero possibility that serving up the evidence along with the SCN's would be effective in securing a deal.

Cronulla, on the other hand....

* Including Jimmeh The Wonder Boy Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of Gollum Incorporated.

More #albumofasterisks

Cold Turkey - John Lennon (for 2014)
The Needle and the Damage Done - Neil Young
We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus
Pills n Potions - Nicki Minaj
I Might Be A C***, But I'm Not A F***ing C*** - TISM (dedicated to David Evans)

I Might Be A C***, But I'm Not A F***ing C*** - TISM (dedicated to David Evans)
And all the while the *hirdites are begging *albert to defecate on their faces... (andthe film clip includes *bombers)

Here's a few suggestions from my playlist
Queens of the Stone Age - Medication
Velvet Underground - Waiting for my Man
Ministry - Just One Fix
Beasts of Bourbon - Chase the Dragon
Johnny Cash - Cocaine Blues
Johnny Thunders - Chinese Rocks
Neil Young (not SC) - The Needle and the Damage Done
The Cruel Sea - Better Get a Lawyer
#albumofasterisk

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The verve- The drugs don't work (or work too well and you get caught for cheating-remix)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back