Sim Qooty64 v10.5 RELEASED

From what I have heard/read, "apps" are little conversions of programs enabling them to run on these fancy new mobile phones that I see everybody playing with these days.

I am the sole developer of Qooty.

I believe I have answered your question. :thumbsu:

From what I have heard/read, "apps" are little conversions of programs enabling them to run on these fancy new mobile phones that I see everybody playing with these days.

I am the sole developer of Qooty.

I believe I have answered your question. :thumbsu:
That you'll create one?

Hey Mobbenfuhrer what's the go with the weather?

What are the chances of each weather condition? It seems to me like there should be more dry games.

I just want to know what the chances are.

It's a winter sport so chances are you'll get a wet game. The sim doesn't recognise Las Vegas weather patterns.

Harden up, FFS.

It's a winter sport so chances are you'll get a wet game. The sim doesn't recognise Las Vegas weather patterns.

Harden up, FFS.

I didn't ask for a commentary on league matters. This is the sim info forum and hence your trolling is out of order.

I didn't ask for a commentary on league matters. This is the sim info forum and hence your trolling is out of order.

Who's trolling? It's a winter sport.

The chances of rain are higher during winter.

There's five weather options, from memory Muddy, Rainy, Cloudy, Fine ... and something else
They affect scoring as Cloudy for instance has a more rapid rate of transactions than Muddy.

I believe the middle ones have more chance of happening. Cloudy is NOT the middle one, it's like #4 of 5, or something.

Sep 17, 2010
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
There's five weather options, from memory Muddy, Rainy, Cloudy, Fine ... and something else
They affect scoring as Cloudy for instance has a more rapid rate of transactions than Muddy.

I believe the middle ones have more chance of happening. Cloudy is NOT the middle one, it's like #4 of 5, or something.
warm :)

Thanks Mobbs, I guess we don't need to know the exact probability. Gotta leave something to the imagination ;)

Citroin

Premiership Player
Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jun 1, 2014
Melbourne/Victoria.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
LA Clippers, Arsenal, SFA Bombers
troll-face-high-resolution.png

Who's trolling? It's a winter sport.

The chances of rain are higher during winter.

Back