Opinion Round 23 Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha....I had a quick look to see the recovery time for hairline cracks of the thumb,recovery time 2-4 wks.
Obviously Micky B is a quick healer.

So pumped for this contest!
I've never played sport with a broken thumb before so I don't know if it's too much different - but I think in my entire netball career I played about 50% of games with a broken/jarred/fractured/swollen/owie finger on either hand. He'll be fine (hopefully) :p

Pretty pumped up about these blokes making the trek also....

Dean Margetts 6, Mathew Nicholls 15, Simon Meredith 21

Could witness another record smashed Freo 3 kicks for - you guess the against.

I've never played sport with a broken thumb before so I don't know if it's too much different - but I think in my entire netball career I played about 50% of games with a broken/jarred/fractured/swollen/owie finger on either hand. He'll be fine (hopefully) :p

I'd like to see that listed on an AFL team announcement.

OUT: Gaff (Owie finger)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While their are Port supporters about, I'm going to Adelaide for the first time in October. What's worth seeing on the tourist trail?
Can see the city sights within half a day: Rundle Mall and Central Markets in the city, Adelaide Oval tour a must. Then as said head to the Barossa.

Customer service is a lot better than Perth and food and beverage produce is a big highlight.

Michael Barlow ‏@mbarlow21 1h
Dockers must be short for numbers this week..... #cantwait #fullyfit Great time of year! @LowerNick33 Cup #
1f350.png
#
2693.png

^^does anyone know what the pear is about?

Does it somehow represent Port? The Port Adelaide Pears?

If anybody was going to play with a fractured thumb it's Barlow, the guy plays through pain like none other. He's a massive in - but, and being negative for a minute, if he's not really able to mix it hard in the contest, he could end up a liability so I sure hope he's up for it.

As for Ibbo, I reckon it's simply he hasn't had enough games this year and you've got to go with what you know works, even though I rate Ibbo very highly.

If anybody was going to play with a fractured thumb it's Barlow, the guy plays through pain like none other. He's a massive in - but, and being negative for a minute, if he's not really able to mix it hard in the contest, he could end up a liability so I sure hope he's up for it.

As for Ibbo, I reckon it's simply he hasn't had enough games this year and you've got to go with what you know works, even though I rate Ibbo very highly.

Hairline crack is ****all Papaj,it'll be close to healed by Saturday,according to the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back