The Longest Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Moi aussi re the real trains :) Wonder if anyone else wants to join in this thread? and keep making it the Longest Thread. Twinkletoes of 4 Word Story might have some amazing tidbits of wonderful insights to , ummm, chatter Or anyone ? Can tell I have had a long morning today

Normally have a couples night every now and then with a few mates (4 couples in total). A few were sick so we decided to have a movie night. Unfortunately it was ladies choice this time around...never ends well. Was forced to watch 'A fault in our stars'...I tell you what...I didn't hate it. I've only shed a tear in two movies in my life (seven pounds and braveheart) but this one was up there. I looked at a couple of the other men in the room and they were struggling to fight them back. I had to think about North match-ups for this weekend otherwise I would have needed a Kleenex. Those who want to do a good deed in the off season watch it with your misses. You might like it too.

Chug, chug , getting there. But where are we going ? That is the question :D
Nice stiff breeze outside my house today
Will anything be blown away ?
That is another question...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Lounge is a ghost town.
Viscous cycle, is quiet because nobody puts non footy stuff in here, because no one will see it, because it is quiet, etc. .........
It's a shame really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back