Preview Round 23 - Carlton v Essendon - Sat 30th August @ MCG 1.45pm - Changes post #258

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No injuries, that is all.

* EssADA*, cheating bastards. Don't care if they win, it will be struck from the record books soon enough.

I repeat, NO INJURIES!!!

There's just no pleasing you is there....

Pan+fried+pork+dumplings.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thethree outs make sense I thought blaine last week looked spent! I belive graham has been rested abit sore, an Holman just got a taste of the big league,as mick said wasn't ready but will make it in the afl!!
we got belted last week so we add a forward allowing white to play forward of back swing man, armfield adds dash must play the whole game on hibberd, brock well I would of rather temay but oh well goooo blues :p

thethree outs make sense I thought blaine last week looked spent! I belive graham has been rested abit sore, an Holman just got a taste of the big league,as mick said wasn't ready but will make it in the afl!!
we got belted last week so we add a forward allowing white to play forward of back swing man, armfield adds dash must play the whole game on hibberd, brock well I would of rather temay but oh well goooo blues :p
Best response to the team announcement yet. :thumbsu:

In the little few highlights I saw of Watson last week in the VFL he actually looked to have some speed playing as a forward. He is also backing himself in in the one on one marking contests as well. I really think he prefers to play forward than in defence because I think he naturally asserts more presence up forward than down back. I hope that comfort for him as a forward translates onto the big stage. What I think we will want to see the most from him tomorrow is him attacking the ball very aggressively with some presence no matter if the ball is on the ground or in the air and crashing some bodies and gaining possession of the footy. I reckon his best games at AFL level have been when he's played up forward. Re Fremantle last year. He had/has more impact up forward than in defence. No doubt IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back