Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as the guy isnt on big wages and puts in the effort. Last thing you want is some possible mercenary signing who just wants the cash .

I bet you're super happy Jatz

Why the **** are Real selling Xabi. And if so, come home, Xabi, come home.
Absolutely buzzing! I thought it might be more a sense of relief because it dragged on so long but stuff that! It's excitement! :D

He's on a one year deal so it's likely to be a decent wage. He's likely to play a massive part in us staying up though so if all goes to plan he can hang around next season.

I need to go and buy a new kit :)

Absolutely buzzing! I thought it might be more a sense of relief because it dragged on so long but stuff that! It's excitement! :D

He's on a one year deal so it's likely to be a decent wage. He's likely to play a massive part in us staying up though so if all goes to plan he can hang around next season.

I need to go and buy a new kit :)
He's not like 38 either right? Isnt he still like 33 or something?

Yeah definitely. Great signing for you guys. He would surely be the "biggest" name to ever play for your club right, if you know what I mean.
Without doubt. We had some quality players 20 years ago but this guy's pedigree is amazing. Just looking through all the trophies he's won is just astonishing.

Di Marzio saying Chelsea and Torres's management are discussing a severance package and he would be joining Milan permanently. Yay.

AC are massive tightarses when it comes to wages. They'll probably offer 50k a week. Best thing for Chelsea to do would be let Torres leave on a free transfer and let him negotiate a signing on bonus at AC.

AC are massive tightarses when it comes to wages. They'll probably offer 50k a week. Best thing for Chelsea to do would be let Torres leave on a free transfer and let him negotiate a signing on bonus at AC.

They are apparently going to pay 70% of what Chelsea are paying ATM and our severance package would make up the difference and it would be a 3 year deal.

Jack Robinson to QPR. Precocious as a youngster, he was our youngest ever debutant (came on and completely nullified Theo Walcott as a 16 year old) before Jerome Sinclair took his title. He just hasn't really progress as everyone predicted.

Still, he's only 20 so there's plenty of time for him to develop. He was always considered to be far more talented than Flanagan, and we saw the progress Flanagan was able to make last season. Unfortunately it wasn't going to work for him here at Liverpool but there's no reason he can't be a solid player for QPR in the future.

Are they going to pay a transfer fee?

I wouldn't think so. We will be happy just to make him someone else's problem, money isn't the issue.

Rob Beasley (who's on the know when it comes to Chelsea) is suggesting it could be as low as £4m.

Would be kind of ironic that Liverpool is the club that's probably made moving Torres from Chelsea possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back