Changes vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah nah he wasnt..... but lets beat up on him anyway.

tumblr_mlwf9wZRcx1rbynvyo1_250.gif

For what its worth, i saw Charlie Cameron in Rundle Mall yesterday and it looked like he had a bit of a limp... or maybe he was just strutting lol

That's it everyone - rage against every selection, except of course for precious Ricky Henderson. Ready to stink it up for 7 weeks folks - wooohoooo

This could be the week he runs himself back into form

hmmm some very interesting selections.

Let me see if I have this right. In a game that we must win by a large margin, on a deck that will be hard and fast and in perfect conditions, we have decided to field a team consisting of Rutten, S Thompson, Lyons, M Crouch, Podsiadly and Reilly. Is the game plan to slow them to death? Will we be radical and move the goal posts to the side of the ground so our sideways kicking will stun them?

Holy hell I'm confused. If that's then plan why hasn't Porps been picked? Stupid coaches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shambolic, inconsistent selections all season - no clear plans or directions, just stumble from one poor decision to another.

Sando, the worst coach has been doing it for two years - so at least he's staying true to it for the last game of the year.
Cut and Paste.

Highly entertaining

Doesn't sound like CC's injured...so just when you think they might be going in the right direction dropping Wright, they also drop CC. WTF Crows??? I will boo if M Crouch is made the sub, will boo loudly and say what crapola is this?!

:)

Charlie Cameron is a tad unlucky, but he didn't put his position beyond doubt. Reilly is better than Luke Thompson no matter how much you want to whip him. Rory Laird - no choice there, while Wright is a bit hot and cold.

Matt Crouch should probably have been in before, as I said Reilly is better than like Thompson who once again confirmed how brittle he is, Mackay is in the best 22 every day of the week for his run, while Kerridge is another who has been unlucky not to be in earlier.

4 ticks for the selectors this week - that's a rarity IMO. :)

This is definitely a stronger team than last week.
Macca you expect a young player such as Cameron needs to put his position beyond doubt to get a game in round 23 when the season is shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back