Game Day AFL Round 23 - Collingwood vs Hawthorn Matchday Discussion (thread closed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deficit was to be expected but what is it with Hawf always getting the rub of the green against us with the umps? It truly amazes me how consistent that is.

It's Razor Ray's 200th game - Hawks will give him a guard of honour at the end of the game :rolleyes:

But we're still in this!

#nightofglory

White is shocking at manning up when the opposition has the ball, hes let his man pick up at least 3 cheap disposals in the backline.

We need to change something up. Broomhead on the ball?

why so angry? i don't get this, what were you expecting?

seeing wittsy clunk a few almost makes the half a positive on it's own. we're doing ok.

I know why get upset? Witts marking alone has been good enough for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are making some of their players look better than what they actually are.

Witts and Grundy have been doing brilliantly, winning hitouts 22 to 14, taking a lot of marks around the ground and generally making their presence felt. Good stuff
This. They CAN play in the same team most weeks. These guys will become weapons in the next 25-50 games.

It's Razor Ray's 200th game - Hawks will give him a guard of honour at the end of the game :rolleyes:

But we're still in this!

#nightofglory
My old man knows Razor personally through work and he told me he's a massive Hawf fan.

Anyway, the intensity has been good from our boys but it seems that their class will win out. But anything can happen!

So many positives, hawks the better team of course. Proud of how they are playing, if they can keep it to under 30 points it's been a positive and we can take confidence in our young guys for next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back