Future's like....7 months away. :(

Nah, we'll have delistings.

Then Ed's fan fest

Then trade period

Then draft

Then rookie draft

The pre-season

And it'll all go by in a flash!

I really feel positive , i am glad we didn't make it with the remaining fit players we had.
I am sad that Ball has retired but I think that anyone who was there tonight would agree that the timing was right.
Look at how many games we got into our young players, what opportunities they have had and almost all under pressure. This is great experience for them.
We have some real players I and once we get continuity as a team the future looks great.
AND, the finals are in October next year and you know what that means.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really AFL is quite possibly the best team sport (Contact) to watch live.
Soccer: Find it really boring, unless its FIFA.
NFL: Tactically brilliant, but far too many stopping and starting. Suited to TV
Rugby: No explanation needed.
Properly missed a ton of other sports.

Feels kinda weird... Waking up this morning knowing we won't be playing finals this year.
Not a feeling I want to get used to.
But not a feeling I believe I will have to get used to.
There's a final on today!

Always a tough one the day after. Thou realistically it is disappointing for 17 other clubs and they had a red hot go last night but the damage was done.

After round 1 and that stupid split round/early start it really was some high octane quality footy but the team wasn't the same after the bye (1st one). Adelaide shut them down, a gritty win against West Coast but then sides seemed to work out the gameplan, structures, expose the weaknesses and the season derailed quickly. (Exacesserbated but not solely caused by injuries).

An 8-3 to 3-8 split is below par imo, especially since the last half draw was theoretically easier than the first.

Wouldn't rule out a charge into the 8 (sneaky top 4) next year with all the players back. Although they will need every day of the 7 months off to work at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back