Movie PICK THAT QUOTE!!!

I have no idea... this one seems to have stumped the brainstrust

Im thinking it could be "The Paper" but im not sure, its a bit before i seriously started getting into movies (2000)

Im thinking it could be "The Paper" but im not sure, its a bit before i seriously started getting into movies (2000)

You are right its the paper.

"Charlie M? You made me pop your *in' eye out of your head to protect that piece of s**t? Charlie M? You dumb mother*er! "

Sep 27, 2004
Dr Geoffrey Edelsten's jacuzzi
AFL Club
Carlton
"Now, a staple of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race."

"Now, a staple of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race."

Bill from Kill Bill Vol. 2. Loved that scene. My fave tarantino movie.

"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster," lol just kidding Ill do a harder one.

"I knew a man who once said, Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Bill from Kill Bill Vol. 2. Loved that scene. My fave tarantino movie.

"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster," lol just kidding Ill do a harder one.

"I knew a man who once said, Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Gladiator, Maximus - watched it again a few nights ago!

"Go away Bill, you're embarrassing me."

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Boogie nights. Bills wife.

" I bet you're the kind of guy that would **** a person in the ass and not even have the god dam courtesy to give him a reach around. I'll be watching you!"

Gunny Sargeant Hartman - Full Metal Jacket

Viddy well little brother, viddy well

Back