Preview Round 23: Sydney Swans V Richmond Tigers @ ANZ Stadium 30/08/2014 - 4:40 PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard flog Matthew Lloyd say on 3aw tonight that John Longmire had a meeting with his players on Monday and printed off all the Richmond players tweets about playing this weekend (ie. how they can't wait for Saturday, bring it on etc), told his players that they need to put richmond back in their place. Subsequently, some of the Richmond players have now deleted their tweets. Mind games have begun!

So Longmire's solution to opposition analysis is to go through each player's twitts?

940am Shitstar.

Reason I'm nervous on fog is this...was in Perth during the week, caught 530pm flight back to Melb, got to within half an hour of Tulla and turned around due to fog...back to Perth!!!! Absolute mayhem on board, only partially controlled by rolling out the drinks trolley. Absolute disaster.
Ended up in a conference centre near a racetrack, fighting with Virgin at 1.30am about a replacement flight the next morning. They put me on 530am to Sydney, two hours stopover there then on to Melb. "get ******" I said. Anyway, ended up on a 10am Qantas direct (thanks for asking).
Yeah the fog causes absolute mayhem.
No fog here this morning though

Last edited:
In defence of Longmire, how hard would it be to get a group of players who already have a home final sewn up. Most would be mulling over next week. Have to try something different to switch them on
No different from any other week where he has a 109.8% of assets at his disposal compared to most everyone else's 100%. Getting your team up week in and week out with such a huge advantage would be hard work. I hope he is also receiving extra in his pay packet to compensate. :rolleyes:

Work this morning then off to mums to watch the game with my brother ... Both of us huddled around my phone is gunna suck but we gotta watch ... UP THE TIGEZ!!!
Bugger that .can you watch it at a pub or club?

I've got a BBQ with people coming over.
I'm worried about my mate who's coming he's right over the top excited.
I'm pretty good, I don't get overly excited and when it comes to the tigers I'm even moreso subdued when it comes to this now days.
I'm just pleased we are alive with a shot.

On another note... If we beat Sydney by about 30 we relegate them to 2nd. Lets smash these overpaid protected floggers!

#bloodscultchaisforw***ers

EAT EM ALIVE!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game day! ******* game day!

Thankfully it's a great day of racing so I have something to sink my teeth into to pass the time.

Excited, nervous, been a very long week. Show us what you've got Tiges, definitely not without a chance!

Work this morning then off to mums to watch the game with my brother ... Both of us huddled around my phone is gunna suck but we gotta watch ... UP THE TIGEZ!!!

Dude!! Have it on your phone as well but you can live stream every game reasonably easily from a laptop, which you can easily connect to television using a HD cable. 3 people on a phone....that's truest of all nightmares. All you need to do about 15 mins before the game is google, "Sydney v Richmond Live Stream" and you will hav a few options and then it's just a matter of finding the right one. If you would like me to PM you with a good link before the game I can. Granted the picture is not always perfect but if you get both up you can see what works better and roll with it.

awe4xx.jpg

I'm worried about my mate who's coming he's right over the top excited.
I'm pretty good, I don't get overly excited and when it comes to the tigers I'm even moreso subdued when it comes to this now days.
I'm just pleased we are alive with a shot.

In.

Groupie and I have located your IP and will be on our way if he can get someone to watch the dungeon for him.

Same here, got 5 fellow Richmond supporters coming over and 3 other mates who have a soft spot for Richmond (all bulldogs supporters) ... One of them put $50 on us making the 8 a few weeks back at $13-1

Woke up at 8 and can't get back to sleep. I'm like a school boy on Christmas vs a school boy before going to the dentist - all rolled up into one.

Win, lose or draw - I'm proud of what the boys have offered the last 10 weeks. It's a shame we started so badly but it really does look like we have turned for the better.

And I'll tell you what, it's a good feeling being alive in the last round of the season. Excluding last year we haven't been alive in the last week since 2001.

Eat em alive tigers!

I work at the airport. Here now and will be Til 8am
I will know all the aircraft movements so I'll let you know if flights are delayed.
Although I don't know what you'd do if they are!
It's clear as a bell ATM.
Now we know Qantas lost 200 billion.
On a very good wicket is RD.:D

Hopefully this fires you guys up a bit more. ;)

Didn't get the entire countdown like I thought I did, but it's still not too bad. Just filmed on an iPhone 4, but I've uploaded it as best I could.

Madtiger2006 knickerbocker

This will upset a few people but for us to have a huge advantage in the Ruck and well and truely exploit Naismith,We should do 2 things.Make sure that Maric goes fwd at every oppotunity and leave space for him.Will kill him with his physical game.
Which begs the question,Should we bring Vickery into the side and exploit him even further?

Hopefully this fires you guys up a bit more. ;)

Didn't get the entire countdown like I thought I did, but it's still not too bad. Just filmed on an iPhone 4, but I've uploaded it as best I could.

Madtiger2006 knickerbocker

Fuuu thanks for sharing but stttilllll I wish these videos did the atmosphere any justice whatsoever. That rumble through the chest when the team ran onto the field I swear it was like a bomb went off. It was unbelievable!

Fuuu thanks for sharing but stttilllll I wish these videos did the atmosphere any justice whatsoever. That rumble through the chest when the team ran onto the field I swear it was like a bomb went off. It was unbelievable!
I have that too, but yeah, doesn't do justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back