Roast Harry O

Remove this Banner Ad

Now before I start I have always been a big defender of this bloke and always rated him highly.

As a leader of the club he was disgraceful last night his opponent had a hand in there first 3 goals.

His body language was terrible and I now think it's time to trade him, I believe his one of those culture issues we have heard all about.

Hes looks like a senior player who doesnt show leadership, and isnt actually that good.

Its time to part ways, to GWS for Sumner in a straight swap?

It's time to go... Harry O. He's too predictable. You know he's going to try and run round all opposition players until he gets clear and so do they. He just doesn't seem smart enough to choose the correct, sometimes first, option.

I need to watch it again but are talking about the one where lewis soccer slid into his legs while both contested a loose ball?
lol....yeah that filthy bump....why wasn't Lewis free kicked for that? or ummm reported?
also why was Gibson allowed to "end Dwyer's season" (I know funny huh?) by grabbing him around the ankles and injuring him out of the game? isn't tripping a reportable offence also?? watch these two slide through......premiership hawks?

Oh and btw....yeah Harry has been too lackadaisical for a couple of years now. It might be time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry would not command a pick between 15 and 25, or even 25 and 35. Opposition recruiters are not fools. I am sure they can see as well as we can that the guy is a spent force, devoid of any real effectiveness as a defender of offensive player. He is probably only useful for depth, though if he is part of any cultural issue, he should be traded for whatever we can get for him.

I need to watch it again but are talking about the one where lewis soccer slid into his legs while both contested a loose ball?

I saw that also, but thought that Lewis should have been done for sliding in and taking out Lumumbas legs.
They bought in a new rule for that exact sort of thing.
Lewis should, but won't be charged for that.

He's the only bloke who breaks the lines in our side. I'd be holding off trading him just yet.

He runs one way he always ignores the first option his a cancer within the team and this was coming from a bloke who defended him last year

Harry was AA worthy prior to his issue last year.

He is one of he few players that is able to move the ball out of back line congestion, he is vital
That would be great if he was playing in the backline. Get him the hell out of the midfield/wing and make him accountable in the backline.

Harry's first choice position should be in the backline. He's lost touch this season and I really hope that the club can get him out of the wing next year and back into defence, I love the guy but damn his turnovers have cost us momentum during games this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back