Modern Day Event OCCULT SYMBOLISM In MAINSTREAM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

horrible looking movie..

lots going on here..

did she now?

no idea why an eye should be so prominent for this event..

screenshot from the lucy movie with her eye..reptilian?

yeah we have seen it ALL before..

one eyed pussy as well..

a new line of clothing from tony hawk..anybody who has played a PS game would know who he is..

#irony #satire #truth

posted because i can..stolen from a charles frith post on twitter :)

the excuses they use to put eyes everywhere is incredible..they could have used anything but of course its an eye..

talk it up tony..

the propaganda continues..are you scared yet?

we just show it how its presented..make up your own minds..RIP

2014 police state in ferguson..

Except it isnt. What form of Satanism do you think it represents?

It's moreso a reminder to us subliminally that to achieve their kind of success you have to sell out who you are to Satan.

Eyes Wide Shut is apparently a very accurate depiction of just one form of the "Satanism" that goes on in elite circles. All of Kubricks movies contain hidden (and some not so hidden) messages. Most people are baffled by the symbolism, unless of course you know the meanings behind them.

Sell out who you are?

Is that like "sell your soul to the devil"?

Silly Christians assume "the elite" acknowledge their version of "The Devil".

No wonder the worlds ****ed.

Too many self absorbed twats not even enjoying the fruit of being completely self absorbed.

Enjoy your expensive "christian morals".

I will enjoy my freedom.

this is some clown called FKA twigs..whatever that means..

yaya deng is a finalist of the australian reality show “the face”..the eye..

yeah we get the picture..

the theories are not a danger..establishing them as truth is the danger for the ruling class..

a parody of course but..guilt based religion..no not christianity..global warming actually..

debunk it if its not true..wake up america!

rip it up gaddafi..its ass paper anyway..

twin peaks making a come back..quite a bit going on in that image..

hmmm..cool numbers as well..

truth is always embarrassing in hindsight..

thats correct..and when you see foreigners driving a “revolution” then you know its fake..

Bp6aBBH.jpg

Like the wealthy, turning their backs on us.
slide_209429_694973_free.jpg

Symbolic of the world.
ib0P4Jr7IPgKIc.jpg

Obvious propaganda, explanation not needed.
Devito_birth.gif

The president of London, leaving the black den.
zqnzoJs.jpg

The real power of the music industry.
xPVZHbZ.gif

Only one eye visible.
m5SURfR.jpg

What's really happening in Israel?
7t1kPTl.jpg

The truth hurts.

Sell out who you are?

Is that like "sell your soul to the devil"?

Silly Christians assume "the elite" acknowledge their version of "The Devil".

No wonder the worlds ******.

Too many self absorbed twats not even enjoying the fruit of being completely self absorbed.

Enjoy your expensive "christian morals".

I will enjoy my freedom.

Really? I give an opinion and all you can do is throw insults and hatred at me.

Eyes Wide Shut is apparently a very accurate depiction of just one form of the "Satanism" that goes on in elite circles. All of Kubricks movies contain hidden (and some not so hidden) messages. Most people are baffled by the symbolism, unless of course you know the meanings behind them.

Well, I'll be ****ed and burnt! Are you trying to tell us that works of art might contain allusions? Where would we be without your regular reports from your voyage of discovery?

Well, I'll be ****ed and burnt! Are you trying to tell us that works of art might contain allusions? Where would we be without your regular reports from your voyage of discovery?

Not just Kubricks movies, but most movies in general. Kubrick is just extremely good at what he did. You don't need to be condescending mate, in case you weren't aware most people tend to take movies and artwork on face value and never consider that things have an exoteric and an esoteric meaning.

Not just Kubricks movies, but most movies in general. Kubrick is just extremely good at what he did. You don't need to be condescending mate, in case you weren't aware most people tend to take movies and artwork on face value and never consider that things have an exoteric and an esoteric meaning.
You are a demanding mistress. I could never lower myself enough to condescend to you.

With Barry merely being a puppet for the elite who're a greater power than he himself, his hand gesture is also pointing out there being an even greater power beyond even that of the elites that resides behind the presidential throne. That power, as suggested in the hand gesture, is Satan - of which Barry and the elites carry out the bidding of. Hence the many many instances of Satanic gestures, Satanic occult symbolism, etc displayed in this thread.
I would have thought that if the President of the USA was carrying out 'satan's' bidding, he might get more s**t done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was a marketing exec or an entertainment agent, I'd make sure all of my clients got on this occult bandwagon - huge source of free publicity. Jigga is well known for exploiting the mood of the time to keep himself on top of the rap game.

The eye has been a stylish religious symbol long before Christ was even born. Eyes look cool. Put eyes on things, like a shield or something, and those things look cool.

julian lennon’s facebook page..yep..

you are free to do exactly as we tell you to do..

think..critically..and outside the box..

no they are not scaremongering about warming..its all about cooling..within 10 years they flipped it to warming..

they DO engineer our atmosphere with god knows what..and this is only the stuff they tell you about..

and the USA is filled with a plethora of laws for judicial, taxation, constitutional and legal matters..

it will be snapchatted or tweeted..

there is no going back once you are awakened..

look at whats on top of the australian parliament building..im sure its only coincidence..

related image to the newsweek image above..liars inc..

look at the hand..more coincidence..

caption this one..barry must have thought a saudi king was nearby..

from the recent VMA awards..it was an eye as we suspected..

the newest project popstar creation..ariana grande..same s**t different day..

yeah rita we get it..

why the one eye again? and what is “under the skin”?

cute eh?

get the picture?..brand is bullshit..just a populist puppet masquerading as a fake leftist opposition figure..ask him about 9/11 and see what he says..the ultimate litmus test..i just dont trust him..and i certainly dont trust any of the other *ers in this image..

this guy was one of the founders of liveleak..the site that used to show anything and everything but now wont show western hostages being “beheaded”..it was ok for arabs to be shown on the site but not americans or british apparently..then i see the eye..

this was seen at the miley cyrus concert..but its us who are the crazies dont forget..talk about blatant..

and another from the same concert..one eye..note the earring..

drake..such a puppet..and w***er..

interesting point you have there mark! :)

and here is satan? :) this is the picture used by the NYT to promote barrys speech on IS last week..it wasnt actually a stil from the speech but they used this image anyway..why?

oh, now i see why!

get the picture?..brand is bullshit..just a populist puppet masquerading as a fake leftist opposition figure..ask him about 9/11 and see what he says..the ultimate litmus test..i just dont trust him..and i certainly dont trust any of the other gooses in this image..
brand gives me the shits. so preachy. just enjoy your awesome lifestyle; but don't act like you're doing everyone a favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back