Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it 96 on a freeway that dropped to 60 because of some road works - but there wasn't anyone actually working on the road there because it was after hours??. If that's the case, I can't get to moralistic, as bugger it, I don't go 60 when there is a 25 sign because of roadworks and nobody is there and its night time and the road is actually safe.

Yeah. The southern expressway has been ridiculous for years. 24 hour speed restrictions that vary every few km's. Even now it is finished it is 80 down one side and 100 on the other. Can people follow precedent on this one? Would love to see people rocking up to court every day with a sick certificate from their vet.

Wasn't it 96 on a freeway that dropped to 60 because of some road works - but there wasn't anyone actually working on the road there because it was after hours??. If that's the case, I can't get to moralistic, as bugger it, I don't go 60 when there is a 25 sign because of roadworks and nobody is there and its night time and the road is actually safe.
Two people killed in head-on crash on Eyre Highway near Kimba

Police believe that inattention was a contributing factor.

Hey, that's Ok as long as your cat is fine. :rolleyes:

Grandpa Cornes when talking about Adelaide's s**t start to the season throws in that the first Showdown should have been an Adelaide home game. Why do him and others persist with this line? What is the rational explanation for it? In its most raw form it is a 50/50 proposition, and you could really argue reasons either way, but you don't normally get rewarded for cheating Gra Gra.

Grandpa Cornes when talking about Adelaide's s**t start to the season throws in that the first Showdown should have been an Adelaide home game. Why do him and others persist with this line? What is the rational explanation for it? In its most raw form it is a 50/50 proposition, and you could really argue reasons either way, but you don't normally get rewarded for cheating Gra Gra.

And his point being what dare I ask? Surely not that Crows would have won if it was a home match. We belted them.

What difference would that have made? We were flying at the start of the season and the cows were back to 3-3 with an easy run after 6 games. At the time they were looking a good bet for finals with the draw they had so it's their own fault if they don't make it. The thing Wrinkles never realised, and this is why Glenelg always lost grand finals to us, is you don't give excuses for your losses.
Anyway, we won the very first showdown when the cows were hot favourites. If they had the first one the more likely outcome would have been they would have lost that as we were on the top of our form and they would have lost the second as it would have been our first home showdown at AO.

They didn't cheat, it was a clerical error. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kim Dillon thinks Bartel didn't dive last week... OMFG!!!

what is he doing on this program?
Did you hear Bartel trying to defend himself earlier in the week? I know integrity is everything to a player of his standing in the game but gee whiz cop it on the chin because it's pretty embarrassing for him to say he categorically didn't dive like he did.

That dive was almost identical to Lindsay's one that he got dragged over the coals for & would've made Matt Mitcham proud, Norts & Dillon are showing their lack of football knowledge trying to argue he was pushed & the callers agreeing with them are dumb as paint.

Did you hear Bartel trying to defend himself earlier in the week? I know integrity is everything to a player of his standing in the game but gee whiz cop it on the chin because it's pretty embarrassing for him to say he categorically didn't dive like he did.

That dive was almost identical to Lindsay's one that he got dragged over the coals for & would've made Matt Mitcham proud, Norts & Dillon are showing their lack of football knowledge trying to argue he was pushed & the callers agreeing with them are dumb as rocks.

def wasn't a good look, at least with the L Thomas Scott slammed him straight away in the presser.

Dillon on who he thinks the Crows should target hard in the trade period.. Sam Blease lol. Please make it happen, hopefully they top off their list with rejects that can't even get games with bottom 2 sides & they can add to their spud farm quality depth.

What is a Sam Blease?

What difference would that have made? We were flying at the start of the season and the cows were back to 3-3 with an easy run after 6 games. At the time they were looking a good bet for finals with the draw they had so it's their own fault if they don't make it. The thing Wrinkles never realised, and this is why Glenelg always lost grand finals to us, is you don't give excuses for your losses.
Anyway, we won the very first showdown when the cows were hot favourites. If they had the first one the more likely outcome would have been they would have lost that as we were on the top of our form and they would have lost the second as it would have been our first home showdown at AO.
Come on Mick. The Crows never lose because another team is better than they are: there's always outside influences. Good old Wrinkles: forever making excuses for his mob of underachievers!!!!

Dillon on who he thinks the Crows should target hard in the trade period.. Sam Blease lol. Please make it happen, hopefully they top off their list with rejects that can't even get games with bottom 2 sides & they can add to their spud farm quality depth.

Haha he took that straight off the crows board

That dive was almost identical to Lindsay's one that he got dragged over the coals for & would've made Matt Mitcham proud, Norts & Dillon are showing their lack of football knowledge trying to argue he was pushed & the callers agreeing with them are dumb as paint.
I lost respect for Bartel in a Port game where the ball came off of a Port player's thigh and over the boundary line. If I remember correctly (and that is questionable) Bartel appealed to the umpire that it was out of bounds on the full. The umpire entered into a conversation with Bartel about Bartel being sure where the ball hit the Port player (that is how it seemed). To me, the umpire gave the free on Bartel's say so. The replays clearly showed it was not out on the full. Don't think the umpire was happy either.

Bartel is a campaigner. Like all Geelong players, he believes his s**t doesn't stink, and when he's called out on it, he cracks the sads.

I'm so going to enjoy watching them fall from next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back