Game Day Round 23: Sydney Swans V Richmond Tigers @ ANZ Stadium 30/08/2014 - 4:40 PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Furies game this week...........guess i can take a look at this.

th

Beautiful morning in Melbourne, Spring is in the air. Win, lose or draw I'm extremely pleased with the way the entire club has rallied from 3-10, you learn more from your failures than your successes.
That said, 45+ point win to the Mighty Tigers.
Eat 'Em Alive! Go Tiges!

I reckon dry weather would favour us more

You won't be getting that. Showers all morning here, ANZ surface will be registered as its own lethal weapon, especially out by the wings.

It's been great bantering with you guys this week. Respect. If you do happen to get up then we'd appreciate <20 and no injuries.:) Other than that, game on, and we'll catch you on the flip side.

If we win, Great !! Lose, Finish 10th better draft possie. Also playing against top team will serve as motivation for preseason. Form going into the game, best in the comp. We'll ride that into preseason knowing our squad is more than capable. If we win, we win. If we lose we still win. I can't remember the last time I genuinely felt this way. GO TIGES !!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You won't be getting that. Showers all morning here, ANZ surface will be registered as its own lethal weapon, especially out by the wings.

It's been great bantering with you guys this week. Respect. If you do happen to get up then we'd appreciate <20 and no injuries.:) Other than that, game on, and we'll catch you on the flip side.
I'm still hopeful of a Jobe Watson sit down and call it a draw. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back