go team

Premiership Player
Feb 26, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
Ads on the mobile site almost make BF un-usable.

Replying to threads is a gamble at best - ads on the iphone obscure the fast reply text box.

I've also accidentally clicked on the key banner ads so many times when trying to make my way down the page...

Can this be resolved?

Great. The issues with Tapatalk and the mobile site are really problematic.

yep - the ads have actually gotten worse on the mobile site.

does being a BF member remove the ads?

Big Footy should advertise this via their own banner ads! I reckon the bulk of mobile users would click on the ad for sure! (95% of those would be accidental, but that's still 5% of interested parties!)

Big Footy should advertise this via their own banner ads! I reckon the bulk of mobile users would click on the ad for sure! (95% of those would be accidental, but that's still 5% of interested parties!)
We do give them away in many competitions and often mention the benefits.

I thought it was common knowledge that platinum = no ads. Perhaps we haven't pushed that message enough in the last few years.

All it needs is a small text link under a few of the ad spots I think.

Not related to this topic but thought this would be a good place to do it. Can we get the trash ads for AMI blocked as one they are a sex product which was why we were told changes needed to be made to the site to prevent this content. Two the thing is incredibly pathetic.

Not related to this topic but thought this would be a good place to do it. Can we get the trash ads for AMI blocked as one they are a sex product which was why we were told changes needed to be made to the site to prevent this content. Two the thing is incredibly pathetic.
I never see them.

What is the URL ? I can block the domain name.

I never see them.

What is the URL ? I can block the domain name.
I'll get back to you soon with that. Also another annoying one is the youtube video pop up random ad for the Victoria government projects. Didn't even hover the arrow over anything it just jumped up and started without me doing anything other than comment on a post. It is not needed and again goes against the autoplay video rules of this site :p :D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sportsbet add is shocking. It covers the whole page when you scroll. Didnt have it before. Pretty much going to stop looking at BF because of it.
Covers the whole page? I haven't seen that. Phone? Browser?

Covers the whole page? I haven't seen that. Phone? Browser?
Android. Not so much that it covers the whole screen, but hangs at the bottom and when you scroll it sort of stretches up and covers everything until you stop scrolling for a second or two. Never had it before, but its there all the time now almost like a virus. Sportsbet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back