EPL Fantasy 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know why people are putting Costa on their bench. If he doesn't play your emergency will cover

Or he comes on for the last 10 mins and you get 1 point if you leave him on the field.

So many people are going with Rooney as captain, yet Siggy is on fire and plays at home to West Brom.

Really wanna make it Siggy...

Is it just me that thinks Di Maria is a MUST HAVE at 9.5?

Being at Man Utd is the only negative I can think of (not a shot at Man Utd fans, they really struggle sometimes, unlike Real Madrid).

I think him or Mata are a must have right now but I've gone with Angel.

Captain Hazard out!

Get rid of De Gea? What do you reckon boys? Only got two transfers. Thinking of getting rid of Bruce but I have no idea.

Tricky, United have looked poor defensively, but their next 3 upcoming fixtures are all against the recently promoted teams. I guess it depends on who you'd look to bring in instead and what their fixture outlook is.

My team this week

Scz
Wisdom Caulker Clyne
Ramsey Mata Fabregas Lamela Siggurdsson (VC)
Rooney (C) Jovetic

I'll have 2 free transfers for after the international break (absolutely hate the break) and the close of the transfer window. I'm a bit worried that one of Rooney or Mata will be shifted to accommodate Di Maria but I'll wait and see what happens.

Berahino out of those two, Eto'o if you can afford him
Cheers. Couldnt afford Eto'o since I lost so much value with Luis

Decided to use my wildcard and sort my team out

upload_2014-8-30_15-7-30.png

Cheers. Couldnt afford Eto'o since I lost so much value with Luis

Decided to use my wildcard and sort my team out

View attachment 76556

Wasting money in your keepers, no point having two worth that much, especially if you're going to sit Lloris on the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NUFC Tiger , what's the situation with Steven Taylor? Gonna stay? And if so will he get a regular berth ever again, or is he the same player he still was?

I have Dummett in my team right now, will be be a regular?

Taylor is trash but seems to be our third choice under Pardew.

Haidara is a better LB than Dummett but Pardew rates the local lad Dummet higher and with Santon out until probably late October, you'd expect Dummett to get a bit of game time at least -that being said Haidara was very very good in the Capital Cup and might get a run tonight against Palace.

Wasting money in your keepers, no point having two worth that much, especially if you're going to sit Lloris on the bench.
I was going with teh theory that I can rotate the two keepers, especially for the time being while side arent fully settled.

Perhaps I could dowgrade Krul later on (hopping he rises in price) or if Lloris is conceding goals regularly then I will look to trade him out to someone else around a similar price.

Ive only put Lloris on the bench since they are playing Liverpool.

Ive probably gone early with the wildcard but at least my side now resembles something decent

I was going with teh theory that I can rotate the two keepers, especially for the time being while side arent fully settled.

Perhaps I could dowgrade Krul later on (hopping he rises in price) or if Lloris is conceding goals regularly then I will look to trade him out to someone else around a similar price.

Ive only put Lloris on the bench since they are playing Liverpool.

Ive probably gone early with the wildcard but at least my side now resembles something decent

Yeah fair enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back