Remove this Banner Ad

freo has 193 disposals .. to our 178
free kicks freo 5 and we have 6
inside 50s is freo 23 and we have 28
contested possessions freo 71 and we have 69
tackles they have 25 we have 39
hit outs freo 22 we have 21
interchanges freo 70 we have 63

interesting to see that Freo has 70 interchanges to 1/2 time .. (to our 63) ...

it will be interesting to see how Freo goes with their interchange in the 2nd 1/2 ..

With the extra 2 days break, this could be a real factor. We need to stay in the game and continue to run hard.

absolute cracking game of footy, we are having a real crack and playing proper attacking footy. a big third quarter will be nice.
chad had a quarter that shows he is back
robbie has been awesome, but geez needed to kick those goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just retained the lead by the merest of margins. That last bad miss of Freo's made up in part for those two of Robbie's. I don't know why he didn't kick the first with his left. I understand why players usually don't use their opposite foot, the kick tends to hang. But he was 20m out of goal at the most, whether the kick hangs doesn't really matter in that case. Wingard was a star in that quarter, Robbie Gray is tearing them a new one, Jonas and Trengove are solid in defence, although that handball to the ground that then went at right angles set them up for a goal after we had kicked 3.2 on the trot. Lobbe is still doing Sandilands, who is now looking like he may be injured. Moore has had a bit of the ball and his defensive efforts have been good. Schulz is also keeping up the good work in the forwards. But why does Westhoff have to have at least one appalling kick per game? At least this time it wasn't 15 metres out dead in front.

You guys are playing some great footy. I reckon you'll smash the Crows next week if they can make the 8.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back