Toast Congratulations and ENJOY finals!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Meant to be a dead rubber for us, but didn't feel like it. Awesome game, I hope Rance is okay! No injuries aside from that!

Who would have thought you'd play finals after that season start. Also - all the premiers have been beaten by Richmond, so I'm happy :p

Enjoy it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes Congrats and enjoy the finals Tigers :) . Devastated as I am, you really deserve it and will do more damage in the finals. Please bring down Port for us ;)

Congrats guys, can't help but admire the courage/intestinal fortitude you Tigers have displayed in the 2nd half of the season.

This could be the making of The Tigers as a legit flag threat in the next few years.

Oh and there's something about Dusty, an absolutely wonderful player who is a joy to watch. :)

Meant to be a dead rubber for us, but didn't feel like it. Awesome game, I hope Rance is okay! No injuries aside from that!

Who would have thought you'd play finals after that season start. Also - all the premiers have been beaten by Richmond, so I'm happy :p

Enjoy it!
Onya Vonn. One of the good lasses on BF.
Heart attack stuff, but so proud of our boys. Still think it will be a Swans-Hawks GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back