Autopsy Roast 'Em or Toast 'Em v Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn't watch. just sat at pub following constantly on my phone. If I had watched I would have destroyed furniture and house. I'm in awe of all you guys who could sit through it
Toughest gig ..my neighbours think I'm insane...the kids have disowned me...dog is in the foetal position....but hell yeah...we won...yesssssssss

Now it's time for many beers to be drank! Richmond has turned a s**t day into a great one! Usually it's the other way round. Thank you tigers!
Same, except they turned a s**t week around for me. Bloody proud of the club.

Somebody sign griffo up right now, knows how to take a big grab in the big moment that fella
Other clubs are circling...Griff must reflect on how much time and effort we have put into him
If he stays...we love him...if he leaves.....he will incur the wrath of the tiger fan...and it ain't pretty

A message for the media types like Barrett Robbo Lloyd Lyon and co that will want to jump on the Tiggy Train after tonight.

images

That sound you hear is mick molloys load shooting all over the place :) GO tiges!!

Started in the Chiefs office, then went to his bed, where to next MICK MoLLoY ??? :eek::confused::p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow.... no Richmond team I've seen could have pulled off what I've seen this team do.... Mind you I only started watching in about 86... or 87

So good.... tough, stood up when challenged. Actual mental toughness....amazing!

Ivan set the game up, Miles was a player we have missed for so long, Lids was well he was Lids, Rance wasn't Rance, he was some sort of omni-defensive god, Titch was great, Dusty was crap and a match winner all at the same time and..... wow, b2b finals for the first time in my life!!!

Go Tigers!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back