Autopsy Roast 'Em or Toast 'Em v Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott Lucas on SEN shortly after the siren... "great win by the Tigers but like many others I would have liked to have seen them finish ninth"

F.L.O.G of the highest order!!!
Serious, what a flog.

It just occurred to me...

LMAO at Crows and Eagles fans - would have been riding the Swans so hard...

Must be crying in their beers atm.
What's funnier is how hard the Eagles fans cried after TV went the knuckle on Cox, and we won. Now we've booted them out of the finals as well. Wonderful stuff.

i was in intensive care from monday to wednesday night with asthma and influenza, on the ward now and i was miserable as hell until my beloved tigers won tonight, you guys just showed the same fight ive had to over the last week. i had to go to the toilet to scream out you *en beauty and the team song, the nurse came in at a million miles an hour:). i live in adelaide boys, see you all over here aint jack s**t keeping me in here from a tigers final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i was in intensive care from monday to wednesday night with asthma and influenza, on the ward now and i was miserable as hell until my beloved tigers won tonight, you guys just showed the same fight ive had to over the last week. i had to go to the toilet to scream out you ****en beauty and the team song, the nurse came in at a million miles an hour:). i live in adelaide boys, see you all over here aint jack s**t keeping me in here from a tigers final.
Get well soon champ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back