Retired #12: Mark Baguley - Will retire at seasons end - 27/8

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it was a split/cut.. rather than the knock with the knee. It was the boot studs that clipped the eye.

He will play next week.

methinks not
BwRKv0vCQAAbKU6.jpg
Blood =/= serious

I really, really hope is OK for next week. Whilst we have some depth to play his role - he's by far the best pure defensive stopper we have. With Harvey out - he would be perfect to play on Thomas. Also he deserves finals because he has made a huge contribution this year it would be a shame to play it without him.

I think it was a split/cut.. rather than the knock with the knee. It was the boot studs that clipped the eye.

He will play next week.

It was a full blooded knee to his head, not boot studs. He could be seriously buggered :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will say this, he's fair dinkum tough.
Well people here are assuming a Hird style injury but that was a freakish injury. The skull and face is seriously tough. Takes one hell of an impact, and bad luck, to cause an eye socket fracture.

It was a full blooded knee to his head, not boot studs. He could be seriously buggered :(
If you say so. I guess we will just have to wait for the injury report.

I'll stick by my original assessment. He got a knock to the eye, which will cause swelling but the blood was from a cut around the eye caused by boot studs, he was dazed by the fact that his head hit the turf after the knock. He will play next Saturday night.

If you say so. I guess we will just have to wait for the injury report.

I'll stick by my original assessment. He got a knock to the eye, which will cause swelling but the blood was from a cut around the eye caused by boot studs, he was dazed by the fact that his head hit the turf after the knock. He will play next Saturday night.
Watching the replay that looked like savage whiplash while in slow motion... I can't believe he is alive, let alone playing next week

had some peanuts behind me on the weekend, bagging him and calling him useless

he had some ordinary moments on Saturday, but he gives his all week in and week out, and he's extremely important for us.
let's hope he's ok, we will need him.

The age finals preview has him as 1 week on the casualty list due to the cut, this have any merit... yes i know it is the age who said it.

The age finals preview has him as 1 week on the casualty list due to the cut, this have any merit... yes i know it is the age who said it.
Other than their propaganda the Age is pretty reliable on this stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back