2014 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol mate , you've got a pretty good record actually, crows were to smash tigers, then it was swans, perhaps third time lucky , you ll be right , suck it up princess, better luck next year diddums

Would've thought you'd be out celebrating the fact that the RFC has made consecutive finals series for the first time in 100 years that, but alas, you're trolling an opposition board on a Saturday night.......

LOL

Why do we have a port and Richmond supporter holding a who's got the biggest dick competition on our board. o_O

The AFC Board - the "peoples board".

If I was a feral I would much prefer to play the AFC than Richmond - the AFC isn't built for finals success. Go the Tiges. Love their aggression.

As unbearable as Richmond supporters can be, in Adelaide we don't have to put up with them for the whole off season. For that reason, I hope they wipe Port off the park next week.
I can't believe some people actually wanted Richmond to make it, they have such a high flog percentage, annoying as hell..

In regards to the comments that Richmond are a top 4 side, ******* lol.. In this awesome run home, you beat St Kilda twice, GWS, Brisbane, Port when they were in a horrid slump, Essendon who are all over the place and lucky to be playing finals themselves really, West Coast who have been s**t and sit outside the 8, Adelaide who have the biggest split personality around, and a Sydney team who everyone knew had put the cue in the rack..

Sydney got a sniff they were still in the game so had a bit more of a crack near the end, it's too late to start trying like that and expect to win when your attitude has been off all night.. Longmire even said it shows their desire to win that when they realised they were still in the game they tried to get the win ie. the win didn't mean s**t and we spoke about that before the game..

Anyone from the top 4 can win the flag but Freo and Geelong need EVERYTHING to go right.
I want Hawthorn to win it.

Sure they have Gunstan but they play the best brand of football out of all the top four sides and I don't really like the other three teams anyway.

Do think Richmond can do some damage if they beat Port next Sunday. They are one of the inform teams in the comp right now.

I can't believe some people actually wanted Richmond to make it, they have such a high flog percentage, annoying as hell..

In regards to the comments that Richmond are a top 4 side, ******* lol.. In this awesome run home, you beat St Kilda twice, GWS, Brisbane, Port when they were in a horrid slump, Essendon who are all over the place and lucky to be playing finals themselves really, West Coast who have been s**t and sit outside the 8, Adelaide who have the biggest split personality around, and a Sydney team who everyone knew had put the cue in the rack..

Sydney got a sniff they were still in the game so had a bit more of a crack near the end, it's too late to start trying like that and expect to win when your attitude has been off all night.. Longmire even said it shows their desire to win that when they realised they were still in the game they tried to get the win ie. the win didn't mean s**t and we spoke about that before the game..

I hate Richmond, more than Port, but they deserve it as they took all their chances. When we lost to them a couple of weeks ago said to my wife they will make the 8 as they want it the most out of us, WCE, Collingwood and the Suns.

Sydney were at their best in that last 10 minutes and Richmond held them off, they are playing some great football right now. Port will need to be at their best, which they aint, to beat them. Ignore the last ten minutes of the Port/Freo game. Freo were out of rotations for most of it and fatigued. Once they got the six goal lead they stopped and Port took advantage to limit the margin.

Next Sunday's game will be interesting.

I want Hawthorn to win it.

Sure they have Gunstan but they play the best brand of football out of all the top four sides and I don't really like the other three teams anyway.

Do think Richmond can do some damage if they beat Port next Sunday. They are one of the inform teams in the comp right now.

I really like the brand of footy that Freo are playing at the moment. They still have a team defence mentality that our players can only dream of, but they've become capable of blitzkrieg like patches of scoring.

Last edited:
RFC are atop 4 side , first half of year without rance Maric and delidio , didn't happen ...add miles to the current line up and our back half is 9-2. That's the form line of the side that runs out next week

This is possibly the worst logic I've ever seen.

Did you know the Crows are undefeated in the games we've won?

If that doesn't scream premiers 2014 then I just don't know what does.

I really like the band of footy that Freo are playing at the moment. They still have a team defence mentality that our players can only dream of, but they've become capable of blitzkrieg like patches of scoring.

It's funny, everyone denounces Ross Lyon but I'd give my left nut to get a bloke like that at the helm. Creates a system that works regardless of personnel, his players can all defend and particularly tackle and they have the ability to shut down even the most attacking of teams.

This is possibly the worst logic I've ever seen.

Did you know the Crows are undefeated in the games we've won?

If that doesn't scream premiers 2014 then I just don't know what does.

They said during the game last night that statistically Richmond over the last 11 weeks are top four in the form ladder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RFC are atop 4 side , first half of year without rance Maric and delidio , didn't happen ...add miles to the current line up and our back half is 9-2. That's the form line of the side that runs out next week

This is correct and well done, however the sad reality is - football is played over 24 weeks and the first 12 rounds count as well.

Therefore, if your form is good enough - you can win next week. If not, the reality is - you finish 8th.

They said during the game last night that statistically Richmond over the last 11 weeks are top four in the form ladder.
Look, they certainly have good form ATM, but that can easily burst. They've done well to get there and deserve their spot, but I don't see them wreaking great carnage on the top 4 teams.

RFC are atop 4 side
tumblr_inline_mzm0xiRGf21rbmhhz.gif

Delusion at its finest...

And yet they sit 8th and face a week one elimination final interstate.

Being Top 4 statistically over a period of time is a useless stat unless you're actually in the top 4 come the end of round 22.

He wasnt that bad. Just a poor bloke whos been caught up in the hype around his beloved football club. They snuck in the 8 after a good stretch of games and hes feeling good about it. Let him have his moment coz I reckon it will be all over by next weekend unfortunatly

Yes but when you play St Kilda twice, GWS, Brisbane, Port in their free fall, Essendon, West Coast and Adelaide in that time frame, is it any wonder?
Just throw Melbourne in there and you nearly have the very definition of shitness..

They got there by doing what they needed to do as in disposing of s**t teams, not by being some giantkilling juggernaut that some are painting them out to be..

This year I'm going for Freo or Richmond.

I had Freo locked in for the GF up until 3/4 time yesterday. They looked unstoppable. Port overran them though.

Will be interesting to see if Richmond beat Port if Chaplin has anything to say to Boak.
When this was looking a possibility last week I said I hoped for Chaplin to kick an important last quarter sealing goal and arc the boundary kissing the jumper..
Oh wouldn't that set the feral masses into a riot like state.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back