Adam Goodes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any footage? Really wouldn't have expected that from him, especially at a swans home game. Just goes to show that his Australian of the year was a joke.

Check S K warnes twitter account

There's plenty of precedent; will be fined $5k.

If memory serves, Richo is on the list of previous offenders.

Yep, one of our posters still has the pic as his av

Fwiw I couldn't give a s**t, but you know the afl will, someone's got to think of the children after all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about you guys, but if I had 40,000 People screaming at me and giving me the bird I would probably give it back.

I have no problem with a bit of crowd interaction - one of my favourite non hawk footy moments was Micky o getting right in the face of that west coast guy.

People get stupid at the footy and act as though they're watching animals in a cage and can do/say anything they want without repercussion.

Goodes' free kick flailing was disgraceful, but I'm fine with him sticking his finger up at a frenzied mob. (If he actually did this?)

Not sure about you guys, but if I had 40,000 People screaming at me and giving me the bird I would probably give it back.

I have no problem with a bit of crowd interaction - one of my favourite non hawk footy moments was Micky o getting right in the face of that west coast guy.

People get stupid at the footy and act as though they're watching animals in a cage and can do/say anything they want without repercussion.

Goodes' free kick flailing was disgraceful, but I'm fine with him sticking his finger up at a frenzied mob. (If he actually did this?)

Gee I'd expect more from Australian of the Year. :oops:

He's a divisive flog. There I've said it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back