Remove this Banner Ad

pebblestone

Former Child
Richmond Tigers - 2017 Player Sponsor Richmond Tigers - 2016 Player Sponsor
May 23, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Also....
Roast: The fact that Adam Goodes is now untouchable. If there is any kind of contact on him it is an automatic free kick.
Some bewildering umpiring decisions in general, and vast inconsistencies throughout the night.
That ANZ surface is a joke. I know it has rained non-stop for about a month up there, but the mud slicks with turf sitting on top looked treacherous to say the least.

Toast: The entire 22, bottom to top.
Grimes played a pretty solid game but was punished with 5 frees against, mainly due to having to play on Goodes for large chunks.
Big Ivan is such a presence out there. What a beast.
Deledio in career best form the back half of this season.
Cotch just going about his business racking it up and so unbelievably good in traffic. Just finds a way to get boot to ball with 2 blokes clawing him to the ground.
Chaplin back to last season's form.
Rance dominating.
Titch has magic hands.

Changes: none.

Bring on the tealsters.

Tigerland

Cancelled
Jun 9, 2004
NSW
AFL Club
Richmond
Was behind the goals last night amongst the Tiger faithful.

What a game!
Blood pressure went way up. Umpires very ordinary. Gave us free kicks in non-dangerous spots and Sydney near goals.
We probably had more frees but some of the decisions were baffling.

Rance was incredible.

Goodes for taking a dive was a disgrace - he should be cited for that. Cowardly act. Get that rubbish out of the game ASAP. I think he'll cop a heap for that in the media and rightly so.
The Tiger supporters gave it to him big time, booed him when he came to the square - he returned fire by giving the bird to us.
Hard to believe that goose is Australian of the year and he birds a sporting crowd. A - grade tossbag.
Shane Warne gave him a slap on twitter last night. Well worth a read.

It was ironic that Goodes got caught holding the ball and dropped 3 marks in the last 5 minutes. That's called Karma Adam!

The emotion on the siren was unbelievable. Fans hugging strangers and singing the voice as loud as possible.
Sydney fans are OK, they took it pretty well and gave a few congrats on the trip home - I suppose that is easy to do when you finish first.

On another point, Griff didn't look like a guy that wants to leave after the game.
Give him the years he wants. Took some crucial clunkers and ran out the game even though buggered.

Been in banter mode all week with a good mate of mine who is a very passionate Swans supporter. Just to show how immense this result was, he text me after the game saying how he was almost going for us in the end. This guy would never say that unless something remarkable had just happened.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Was behind the goals last night amongst the Tiger faithful.

What a game!
Blood pressure went way up. Umpires very ordinary. Gave us free kicks in non-dangerous spots and Sydney near goals.
We probably had more frees but some of the decisions were baffling.

Rance was incredible.

Goodes for taking a dive was a disgrace - he should be cited for that. Cowardly act. Get that rubbish out of the game ASAP. I think he'll cop a heap for that in the media and rightly so.
The Tiger supporters gave it to him big time, booed him when he came to the square - he returned fire by giving the bird to us.
Hard to believe that goose is Australian of the year and he birds a sporting crowd. A - grade tossbag.

It was ironic that Goodes got caught holding the ball and dropped 3 marks in the last 5 minutes. That's called Karma Adam!

The emotion on the siren was unbelievable. Fans hugging strangers and singing the voice as loud as possible.
Sydney fans are OK, they took it pretty well and gave a few congrats on the trip home - I suppose that is easy to do when you finish first.

On another point, Griff didn't look like a guy that wants to leave after the game.
Give him the years he wants. Took some crucial clunkers and ran out the game even though buggered.

I hope we didn't racially vilify the Australian of the year

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli

isnt giving the bird to the crowd a fine? bet you he wont get cited fir blatant staging or that. Used to love him but just losing all respect for him now

Want to toast Troy Chaplin has copped a lot of crap this year some warranted others not but in this 9game winning streak we have seen just how important he is to our side big influence on rancey imo. Like all the tigers congrats on turning you're year around chap

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
It just occurred to me...

LMAO at Crows and Eagles fans - would have been riding the Swans so hard...

Must be crying in their beers atm.
Eagles fans yes.
Crows fans far more sensible.They actually acknowledge that they have no one else to blame than themselves.:thumbsu:

The Rusty Trombone

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2007
K Mart Car Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
World Donkey Punch Championships
That was just an amazing effort by the boys. What a night ! Went and watched the Dandy Warholes after it and drank about 20 bourbons I top of the 8 or so schooners I drank during the game. Just woke up and trying to find the homeless man that broke into my room and crapped in my mouth. Might have to hit the shower first I reckon. So proud of the team for guttsing that out last night. The boys were immense. Rance was amazing . I thought he might have to go off in the last but he kept going and going and going !!!!!

You bloody rippers Tigers ! Best night out all year by far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigerland

Cancelled
Jun 9, 2004
NSW
AFL Club
Richmond
I hope we didn't racially vilify the Australian of the year

No we certainly didn't do that, but he'll probably try play the race card anyway.
Onya Warney! Give it to the diver.

CIJqWKKM_normal.jpeg
Shane WarneShaneWarne · 13 時間
.@MClarke23 I think Syd or the Hawks will win the flag. Shocked as I just found out Goodes was Aust of the year, wow ! Who votes for that ?

Shane Warne@ShaneWarne · 15 時間
Come on tigers beat those Swans and make the finals. By the way, does everyone get annoyed when Adam Goodes always "stages" for free kicks ?

What an amazing result.

I was late to my own sisters 21st (and I was the DJ for it) cause of the game.

Fair to say there were a few Richmond jumpers floating around the party once we arrived!

Love seeing the guys dig in deep. Must admit when the swans hit the front I didn't know if we had enough petrol tickets left to get ourselves back in front but everyone stepped up.

Bring on port!

Looking forward to a road trip next Saturday. Confident we will win and I might even root a port Adelaide supporter chick just to completely take the piss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back