Certified Legendary Thread Dont laugh, we're still in it come Rnd 23... [TOTY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done SIR PASQUALI. I dip my hat to you. I write the tigers off after our insipid effort against the dees . I feel ashamed should never have doubted the eye of the tiger ... well done to all at punt rd and well done to all the tiger faithful.

just read through some of the earlier posts on this thread, apparently Mr Magic put money on us to make the 8 at 22/1... how much you win??
Was speaking to a friend of a friend yesterday who had us at 18:1 for $150. He placed that bet after our first win of the streak tinny bastard.

I said the math doesn't lie, and it doesn't.

We needed too many wins, and too many losses of other teams to go our way.

**** math, we're playing finals!!!

This just restores the faith that even when thing look impossible, anything's possible. We needed about 26 results to go our way AND needed to win 9 in a row to get there. I mean only a NostraPasquali would have called that as possible.

I wondered why Buddy was a late out, you 'fluff' him too much? :p

Lol - unfortunately s**t on today meant I couldn't go to the game, so buddy had to fluff himself :D

Very happy to be ******* wrong though

I just had a crack at the ladder predictor.... try it yourself...

If we win every game and get big % against GWS and St Kilda, we can still make the 8..

Comes down to Round 23 vs Swans.... last night showed we are back in form and hungry...

on current from... we will beat GWS, Saints, Bombers and Adelaide...
You are awesome. Can you give me lotto numbers?

Firstly, technically we can.

Secondly, Pies play crows, Port, WC (away), Brisbane, Giants, Hawks. I wouldn't call that piss easy. Four 50/50s a win and a loss.
And they lost all the 50/50 and nearly lost the gimme too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are no chance

If on round 23 we are looking at "beat Sydney and we are in finals", I will rock up to the SCG in a tiger onesie, hello kitty face paint, and wearing a t-shirt that says "Buddy's Fluffer"
Did you do it?

Did you do it?

no, as posted last week I have a stupid family thing on today so I couldnt make the trek to Sydney (doubly annoying because I only just moved back to Melbourne from Sydney)

We are no chance

If on round 23 we are looking at "beat Sydney and we are in finals", I will rock up to the SCG in a tiger onesie, hello kitty face paint, and wearing a t-shirt that says "Buddy's Fluffer"

Pics or GTFO

You are awesome. Can you give me lotto numbers?

Ha ha ... Thanks, and Thanks to all for yours kind words...

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply but I just home from the game where I celebrated with many Tiger Brothers and sisters... The passion behind the goals was something I have not witnessed in a long-time.. When that siren went, we all went bananas, hugging people you did not know, crying with people you did not know and finally singing the song with gusto like we all one family... it was a great night and every tiger fan you walked past gave you a high five.... then this morning having breakfast in the hotel and all the Tiger fans walking around, it was awesome..

But even just 30 minutes ago, where I just popped into out local Canberra shops on the way home, and I could hear people yelling "go Tiges".... as a wore my Tiger polo with pride.. and I replied with a clench fist and salute...

Sadly, despite winning against the top side at their home, people will still not respect us.. but I say good.. because so long as other teams disrespect us, we can just keep winning games and tick another box in our journey...

I wish you and your families the bst over the next week and trust you will watch the replay of Dusty's gaol as many times as I did....

Warm Regards
Captain Pasquali
ACT Branch Manager
TIGER TRAIN

PASQUALI'S TIGER TRAIN - Next Stop - Sunday 2.40pm Adelaide Oval... Get aboard....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back