Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked OK. Just didn't pick up the pace of the game.

Did he get caught for holding the ball at one stage? Whoever handballed it to him owes him a beer or two.

Did he get caught for holding the ball at one stage? Whoever handballed it to him owes him a beer or two.

Got caught twice IIRC. One when running I50, took 2 tigers players on and got caught.

Would've been a top 20 pick if he was taller.

Serious class.

what struck me was how comfortable he looked. He may not have got a lot of it, but even against richmond he was trying to split tackles and run around blokes, obviously he may not have succeeded all the time, but it's so pleasing to see a flea of a kid hitting packs at pace and running with the ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved when he the hit ball from pack spill at pace to create a goal for Hurley...not many in our best 22 can do this. Colyer would be about it, Chappy at his best sure but not so much now....point being Fantasia potentially offers something unique.

Needs a body like most of our kids but have liked everything I've seen.

I liked what I saw too, but was a little awe struck I suspect, despite his poise. :confused: But I also suspect he liked the taste of AFL. Lets hope this drives him to have a huge preseason and maybe 10+ games next year. No Winders remember!

He does, although lets not pidgeon hole him, I think he can be more than a pure goal sneak. Will never be a big body, but showed he can cope tonight and will only get stronger and more comfortable. I think he's very capable of getting up the ground in the same way Ballantyne does

I could see a Robbie Gray (early doors) in O in that gather, deliver, receive and deliver passage of play.

The tap on to Hurley was fantastic.

Back