Autopsy Roast 'Em or Toast 'Em v Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Now an update from today's matches involving West Coast, Adelaide and Gold Coast:

thumb.jpg

Last edited:
A Port chick????
Don't lower your standards (if in fact you have any)

At least sing the song as you do it.:D
Mate its the bloke from hospital here again who yelled the team song out in the toilet, trust me there are some nurses here looking after me in Adelaide that are port supporters that any tiger man would maul in a second flat haha. would put pics up but i think its illegal.

Very happy Richmond supporter at the moment. What a great tough-as-guts win against Sydney away from home. Andy also very happy for the Tige's. He said to me on facebook: "Go the Tige's"

Very happy Richmond supporters everywhere.

Cheers.

Will be very interesting to see if the media in any way picks apart Goodes' staging yesterday following on from the Jimmy Bartel discussion last week.

Probably not - can't be seen to be critical of him.

Will be very interesting to see if the media in any way picks apart Goodes' staging yesterday following on from the Jimmy Bartel discussion last week.

Probably not - can't be seen to be critical of him.
Congrats guys terrific win away from home. Glad for your team as 2 of my best mates are Tigers so good to see them happy for a while longer. Hope you go as deep as you can in September, but you know if you come up against my boys where my allegiances will be.
As for that Goodes wow wee what can you say, very very embarrassing. Of course the media won't say anything, it's Gooodes. Now knock off Port tigers.

Also....
Roast: The fact that Adam Goodes is now untouchable. If there is any kind of contact on him it is an automatic free kick.
Some bewildering umpiring decisions in general, and vast inconsistencies throughout the night.
That ANZ surface is a joke. I know it has rained non-stop for about a month up there, but the mud slicks with turf sitting on top looked treacherous to say the least.

Toast: The entire 22, bottom to top.
Grimes played a pretty solid game but was punished with 5 frees against, mainly due to having to play on Goodes for large chunks.
Big Ivan is such a presence out there. What a beast.
Deledio in career best form the back half of this season.
Cotch just going about his business racking it up and so unbelievably good in traffic. Just finds a way to get boot to ball with 2 blokes clawing him to the ground.
Chaplin back to last season's form.
Rance dominating.
Titch has magic hands.

Changes: none.

Bring on the tealsters.

the way we've played in the wet against eagles and crows & even st Kilda - I hope it rains in biblical proportions in Adelaide next weekend

I hope we didn't racially vilify the Australian of the year
No, Adam Goodes is not a likeable character on field. Nothing to do with race. Everything to do with the despicable team he plays for.

I'm glad that their former coach is sucking s%%# at Melbourne. I hope next year we absolutely destroy Melbourne when we play em.

umpiring ~ meh! we got a few soft ones like delidio 50m

but that rohan one - there was no vision of it but just didn't seem to be a free against us
Just on the Deledio 50's... Swans crowd around me were going nuts but they were both there...

First one was technical but is clearly in the rules - cant hold a player after they dispose of it whist they try to make position to receive back - penalty is a 50.

Second one if I am not mistaken should have been a kick down-filed to Jack as he was held when about to make a lead for Lids - umps gave the kick downfield to Lids but it should have been Jack's, end result still a goal for us though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the replay. How big was Miles last qtr. In under and a heap of frees
Anthony Miles has been a giant (;)) over his 12 game career with us.
The value of his work is one thing but the fact that it has allowed Dusty and Lids and to a lesser extent Cotch to spend time in the forward line has been pivotal to our resurrection.

Is it too much to say that without him we may not have won the 9?

Perhaps not!

Just on the Deledio 50's... Swans crowd around me were going nuts but they were both there...

First one was technical but is clearly in the rules - cant hold a player after they dispose of it whist they try to make position to receive back - penalty is a 50.

Second one if I am not mistaken should have been a kick down-filed to Jack as he was held when about to make a lead for Lids - umps gave the kick downfield to Lids but it should have been Jack's, end result still a goal for us though.

Spot on and both right. I In asnt aware of the first rule but Lids was- and straight away called for the 50 from the ump. All the commentators were aware of it too.

The second was for a down field free. No luck there either

50m was the greater penalty on the second one so was therefore why Lids took the kick.

Anthony Miles has been a giant (;)) over his 12 game career with us.
The value of his work is one thing but the fact that it has allowed Dusty and Lids and to a lesser extent Cotch to spend time in the forward line has been pivotal to our resurrection.

Is it too much to say that without him we may not have won the 9?

Perhaps not!
I'd say absolutely not! Been a massive addition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back