The stupid horn noise they play after goals at Gold Coast ...yank crap

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh my god

What a croc of yanky crap

It is the worst thing I have ever heard at a game

If you need that generate excitement at a footy game then I feel sorry for you .....what a load of rubbish
Lucky you.

• Banned
The Gold Coast ...no footy culture so they copy something Americans would do.

Lest hope they don't make finals as they will play Star-Spangled Banner from go old usa

Sorry it's yank crap and needs highlighting .....it's rubbish

• Banned
The GCS should get Budweiser to sponsor them .......free hotdogs forget pies ...hotdogs only

And play some home games in Los Angeles .......what load of yank crap and will keep highlighting it

The Gold Coast ...no footy culture so they copy something Americans would do.

Lest hope they don't make finals as they will play Star-Spangled Banner from go old usa

Sorry it's yank crap and needs highlighting .....it's rubbish

And now other clubs are copying the Suns. I'd trade that for the stupid snarling cat noise they've been playing at Kardinia Park after a Geelong goal any day of the week.

And now other clubs are copying the Suns. I'd trade that for the stupid snarling cat noise they've been playing at Kardinia Park after a Geelong goal any day of the week.

It's nothing new - I remember the Doggies having their "woof, woof, woof!" after a goal was scored at Waverley. Well before the Gold Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umm what about the crowd cheering

Hello there's a new concept .......crowd getting excited

It's like we are so dumb we don't know how the cheer after a goal

Maybe they could hand out instructions at the gate ......like footyfying Australia by nab

"When your team kicks the ball through the big sticks......you cheer loud...."

This is embarrassment to our game to hear that crap at our game

Dave, obviously. He's mad, you know.
It's just utter yank crap

I cannot stand yank crap

Half our kids walk around with caps on backwards like yanks do .....

Stupid rap music

We are like a souther suburb of America already .......we don't need our sport to be the same

Umm what about the crowd cheering

Hello there's a new concept .......crowd getting excited

It's like we are so dumb we don't know how the cheer after a goal

Maybe they could hand out instructions at the gate ......like footyfying Australia by nab

"When your team kicks the ball through the big sticks......you cheer loud...."

This is embarrassment to our game to hear that crap at our game

On the big screen they let the crowd know what's going on at certain times during the game (like when there's a throw in, after the ball has gone out of bounds). I've been to Metricon three times and it's not a bad place to take in a football game at all.

It's just utter yank crap

I cannot stand yank crap

Half our kids walk around with caps on backwards like yanks do .....

Stupid rap music

We are like a souther suburb of America already .......we don't need our sport to be the same

You don't hate us. You hate yourself for loving us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back