Preview 2nd Elimination Final: North Melbourne vs Essendon, MCG, Saturday 6th of September, 7.15PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

B: Baguley, Hooker, Winderlich
HB: Hibberd, Hurley, Dempsey
C: Zaharakis, Myers, Heppell
HF: Goddard, Daniher, Z. Merrett
F: Chapman, Carlisle, Ambrose
R: Ryder, Watson, Hocking
I/C: Stanton, Colyer, Howlett, Gleeson (sub)

Carlisle to go back when needed. Daniher to ruck when Ryder is need forward. Ambrose will be critical

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That will happen.

My parents and sister are coming (parents from country Vic) and they've only been to wins this year (all members btw).

Surely 50K Essendon fans @ a minimum.

I've been to 7 games this year.5 wins (Anzac Day and St. Kilda the only losses). Hopefully I can keep that average up.

Anyway just hope we get a fast start. North are weak as piss mentally with their backs to the wall so if we can get on top early I'm pretty confident we can stay there. They've got nobody with the fortitude to fight them back into a game except Boomer, who is capable of having that mad 15 mins and kicking/setting up 3 or 4 goals. Glad he's out.

I'll be very happy if we're in front at quarter time. They're front runners.

If we let them jump us I doubt they'll let us back in like Carlton did. Hopefully the boys got a wakeup yesterday.

Interesting stat for you guys. We're dead last on the ladder for 2nd quarters and 1st and 2nd on the ladder for 3rd and 4th quarters respectively. Interestingly, you're bottom 4 in last quarters but high on the ladder for 1st and 2nd quarters.

So all I'm hoping for is that we're within touching distance of you at half time.

What a ridiculous situation this is.

North Ballarat are playing Werribee in a VFL final, meaning North Melbourne players are playing against each other

What a ridiculous situation this is.

North Ballarat are playing Werribee in a VFL final, meaning North Melbourne players are playing against each other
Someone needs to go to that game and find a way to start a brawl.

Interesting stat for you guys. We're dead last on the ladder for 2nd quarters and 1st and 2nd on the ladder for 3rd and 4th quarters respectively. Interestingly, you're bottom 4 in last quarters but high on the ladder for 1st and 2nd quarters.

So all I'm hoping for is that we're within touching distance of you at half time.
if only we were that simple. our form is up and down in 5 minute blocks. Would lover to see us get 4 quarters together to see what we can do. i guess you guys are a bit the same? hopefully the not interested nth melbourne shows up. If both teams play to their potential will be a ripper of a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back