Game Day North vs Essendon Elimination final [CONFIRMED - SATURDAY NIGHT 7:15PM @ MCG]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should - but you may weasel your way out of it and get a reduced sentance. The stain will be with you for a long time.

*hird should never be allowed around young men - ever again.
Come on mate, is it a banter thread or a football thread? I want to talk footy but ****ed if I'm going to do that with constant drug rubbish... We can't reply with the rules of engagement. If you don't want Bomber input I guess it doesn't matter

Come on mate, is it a banter thread or a football thread? I want to talk footy but ****** if I'm going to do that with constant drug rubbish... We can't reply with the rules of engagement. If you don't want Bomber input I guess it doesn't matter
You are more than welcome to talk about the game and i will definitely engage with no drug talk.

Others may find it a little harder.

Come on mate, is it a banter thread or a football thread? I want to talk footy but ****** if I'm going to do that with constant drug rubbish... We can't reply with the rules of engagement. If you don't want Bomber input I guess it doesn't matter
I'm slightly surprised you even talk football anymore, you seem to spend most of your life on the htb.

So guys, if I buy a ticket online with my membership will I be automatically seated with other north members? I don't wanna end up in a bay full if scum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you can choose your club area when you book online through ticketek.

"Select the Club area and price category for the tickets you wish to purchase. You can select best available by choosing Reserved Seats or you can select seating on a particular level."

http://www.nmfc.com.au/finals/how-to-buy

Carlisle won't play, Watson was good in patches but looks a little under done and Heppell was good when left alone.
I watched the scum blues game, when shortsteppel is manned up he disappears when left alone the guy looks a million bucks, must be tagged next week, greenhead will eat him alive, also Watson fit or unfit must get attention we don't want that early season tripe again....

Watson is about to come good I reckon
Actually we have has some success pushing Ziebell and Cunnington forward. Both good over head and they add defensive pressure to our forwards line.

Watson is where Swalkow was a few weeks ago. So happy he is now back to close to his best. He will be big in a tough final.

I think you can choose your club area when you book online through ticketek.

"Select the Club area and price category for the tickets you wish to purchase. You can select best available by choosing Reserved Seats or you can select seating on a particular level."

http://www.nmfc.com.au/finals/how-to-buy
Thanks Rooboy.

I wasn't sure if that club member part was so it would enable me to buy a ticket with my card or actually sit me with other north folk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually we have has some success pushing Ziebell and Cunnington forward. Both good over head and they add defensive pressure to our forwards line.

Watson is where Swalkow was a few weeks ago. So happy he is now back to close to his best. He will be big in a tough final.

Totally agree - Watson a major danger for us. Big games players like him often get themselves up physically and mentally for finals.

With Brown, Petrie and Black forward Ziebell tends to get a mis-match everytime.

Good to see us exploiting it too by putting Ziebell in the square and giving him room.
Or cunners

Heppell just needs to be accountable for someone. I'd be tempted to tell Gibson to mark him but when we get the footy run your ass off.

We need to watch Winderlich. Good on his feet, doesn't give a f and strong mark.

Don't count your chickens. There is still time to kick you out of the finals - again.

Now about the match itself, I think your small forwards in Thomas and young Turner who has been super impressive in the last few weeks pose a serious threat. especially if Baguley has indeed fractured his cheekbone/eye socket and misses. He has had a fantastic season and would be a bigger loss than many would realise. In the midfield I think the depth of your midfield is pretty good. I can see the less high profile players like a Sam Gibson racking it up as we will put a lot more time into guys like Ziebell, Dal Santo, Cunnington etc. Swallow is a beast and like Jobe I think they will both win a lot of ball at the stoppages. When the game gets tight, these two are the grunt and heart. Our midfield is pretty blue collar. Guys like Myers, Hocking and Howlett are real team players and are important in making space for others at stoppages but Myers in particular has shown a great ability to combine with Paddy Ryder and win plenty of contested ball. I rate Goldstein and think he will slightly edge Paddy Ryder in tapouts but it must be said Ryder is in career best form and can do more damage up forward than Goldy.
If I'm being honest our forward line is poo. We don't have great chemistry and are relying too heavily on inexperienced guys and a veteran or two. If Jake Carlisle is genuinely fit and he plays it changes a hell of a lot. Scott Thompson would destroy Joe Daniher. He would bump him off balance and take away his jump, like all the good key defenders have this year cos at this stage Joe doesn't have either the strength or the nous to do too much damage. If Carlisle plays though it might give him another match up which helps and Carlisle is more capable of plucking grabs and having a big day out if things happen to 'click'.
Goddard and Chapman have 'just' been going for a while now but as seasoned veterans it will be interesting to see if they step it up in a finals situation. Anyway, good luck guys, I see your ball winning ability through the midfield as your strength (Swallow, Ziebell, Cunnington, Greenwood etc) which may get you up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, haven't forgotten the fav your mob did for us , just wanted to pop in wish you luck for the series , hope to see at the other end of it , and FFS beat the bombers next week , all the best

That has been KB's tip all along, a Richmond-North GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back