Preview Elimination Final: Port Adelaide v Richmond @ Adelaide Oval, 2:50pm Sun 07/09/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only change I would make is Llyod for Gordon
Lloyd played well last time we played them and Gordon makes a few to many mistakes for mine.
Lloyds pressure is much better as well.

Disagree, I was a Lloyd over Gordon fan initially but that has changed, Gordon ftw.

For those who are driving over, the only hostile reception you're gonna get is from these guys and they are itchy for your $$$.
Plus a whole host of other speed detection devices along the dukes highway including the new average speed point to point cameras.
So drive sensibly and enjoy your weekend. ;)

View attachment 76828
Can you also post this in our who is coming to Adelaide survival guide thread.

Biggest match up this week is the one with Robbie Gray.... cut up Morris last time. I'd be inclined to have either Petts playing a defensive role or have Houli playing against him in an offensive role, force him to run and chase.

Morris can go to Wingard perhaps. Rance to Schulz, what other key match ups do we need to think about?

I habe big doubts on morris and petterd.

Just want to chime in and say congratulations on getting in to the finals. Love it. Well done Tiges it was a tough road but you earnt it the hard way. Worthy of the great club that you are. Great repayment to all those fans who signed up in your huge membership surge. And a good lesson for any who wailed in the tough times mid season. Respect.

Now let's just make sure that rain hail or shine we keep the flag home in Victoria for a few years. Welcome to the final eight again, please make it a habit, and smash those interstate flogs so hard that even the ears of people hearing about the loss shall ring too.

Disagree. Llyod is slow. Gordon is quick and fit.

If Gordon was out for anyone it should be Vickery.
No room for Vickery for mine.

Griff has done enough to retain his spot. He's stronger in marking contests, runs harder to provide an out, better ground skills, etc.

An extra tall will make us too slow against Port. Especially if it's a tall that is poor at forward defensive pressure.

Last edited:

Griff has done enough to retain his spot. He's stronger in marking contests, runs harder to provide an out, better ground skills, etc.

An extra tall will make us too slow against Port. Especially if it's a tall that is poor at forward defensive posture.
This.

The first 45 min on 3AW today was great hearing all the Tiger stories, best was the bloke who said his missus had to go outside and watch the game through the kitchen window.
Is there a podcast of this

An extra tall will make us too slow against Port. Especially if it's a tall that is poor at forward defensive posture.
Probably just the rocket Vickery needed. He's been strutting around since 2011 like he's made it, without ever really having reproduced that form for an extended period... needs to lift his effort and intensity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im reading all these posts about who we should drop or not, what a nice problem it is for dimma to have this time of year with a full healthy list :) Im not going to try and be an armchair coach, im just going to put my trust in the group of blokes who just won 9 straight and made AFL history for a finals berth. All i wanna do i sleep till sunday so i dont have my brain thinking flat out until then, on that note i cant help but think what a nice tat "richmond tigers premiers 14" would make on my forehead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back