Oppo Camp Trade / Draft / Free Agency (discuss the moves of other clubs and non-St Kilda players)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I were the Bulldogs I'd go after both Reids, pick 5 for Sam (SYDNEY) + pick 18, then pass on pick 18 to Collingwood for Ben, happy days 2 KPP for one pick it's a win win win

If I were the Bulldogs I'd go after both Reids, pick 5 for Sam (SYDNEY) + pick 18, then pass on pick 18 to Collingwood for Ben, happy days 2 KPP for one pick it's a win win win
I wouldn't give up a packet of twisties for Sam Reid

i wonder if hawthorn would trade big ben after just 1 year
I think they wanted him for his resilience more than his game. Hawks seem to find rucks that don't break down a rare commodity. Even as the back up he helps them. Ceglar is looking very good so no embarrassment having two competent rucks.

Watching the replay of the GWS game, and three things have stood out so far (1st quarter);

1. JOR's hamstring looked bloody awful.
2. Collingwood are genuine pretenders.
3. GWS have scary talent.
4. Dwayne Russell is a complete flog.

Also, Stanley's mate Nathan Wilson can bloody play; seriously quick and lovely skills (shocking tats but). Contracted to 2015 though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the replay of the GWS game, and three things have stood out so far (1st quarter);

1. JOR's hamstring looked bloody awful.
2. Collingwood are genuine pretenders.
3. GWS have scary talent.
4. Dwayne Russell is a complete flog.

Also, Stanley's mate Nathan Wilson can bloody play; seriously quick and lovely skills (shocking tats but). Contracted to 2015 though.

Agree about the Pies. So good to see them suffer after they think every trade they do is a massive win for them and every draft pick is a superstar.

Am I the only person who ever moved from home that doesn't have some illogical desire to live near my parents?

when i moved back to my home city me and missus plotted my parents and her parents house on a map. we then made a triangle with where we were moving.

living close would be bizarre

when i moved back to my home city me and missus plotted my parents and her parents house on a map. we then made a triangle with where we were moving.

living close would be bizarre

I can imagine wanting to be in the same city. But choosing Seaford because its close to Bayswater is just ....... WTF?

melbourne CEO has said that its a reasonable assumption to make that frawley is gone. IMO its just a question of what compo they will get now
Hopefully just this....

12811salted_peanuts.jpg

I can imagine wanting to be in the same city. But choosing Seaford because its close to Bayswater is just ....... WTF?

thats just bizarre. i moved back home, suburb didnt even come back into question.

in fact i moved an hour away from where i lived all my childhood life. then moved again, another hour away. havent really moved back there.

so i dont know why people would think a player would try and move back to the same suburb. my bet is most players move away from the suburb they grew up in, given the amount of money they come into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back